chapter 57( Final chapter)

Dozer pov

I woke during the middle of the day as I walked downstairs, seeing no one home. I slowly walked to the kitchen and grabbed a normal knife as I went back upstairs and hid it under my bed. The moment I turned around, Gingerbirght was right in front of me.

Gingerbright:  Hey, dozer, what are you doing?

Dozer: I'm planning to end myself so that you'll be free.

Gingerbirght: really?

Dozer: Yes, why are you so surprised about that?

Gingerbirght:  I thought you were going to die at old age. Then I'll be free, but I guess I'll work. But what are you doing now?

Dozer  Take some paper from a drawer and start writing letters saying "Happy Birthday," and he's talking about his day as Gingerbright just stands there in confusion.

Dozer: Just writing a few letters I don't want her to be upset and blame herself for what I'll be doing.

Gingerbirght:  I never thought you were like that. I thought you were just a rude person. I guess I was wrong.

Dozer:  You seem very calm at the moment. You normally just stay quiet, or just be me.

Gingerbirght: Okay, you do have a point.

Dozer: Exactly  Well, I'm finally finished.

He put all the letters in an envelope, put all the letters in the closet, went back to bed, and woke up in the night.

Dozer: (It's finally nighttime.)

Pomegranate: So you're finally awake. Are you ready to see me and Red Velvet Cookie? Again

Dozer: Yes.

Dozer Cookie looks down at his hand as he slightly turns over to Ginger Brave, wondering if he should do it as he takes a secret letter as he leaves it next to Ginger Brave.

Pomegranate: You know the only people that actually care about you are me, Red Velvet, and White Lily. And even she doesn't even see you that much.

Dozer: I understand that, but still, he's my brother.

Pomegranate: I guess you have a point, Dozer, but let's go now.

Dozer: Yes, ma'am.

Dozer cookie  He starts getting ready as he puts on a normal suit, and he grabs the knife from under his bed as he opens the window and goes down.

Pomegranate: Are you excited to see me and Red Velvet Cookie?

Dozer:...

Pomegranate: "Being quiet, I see 

Dozer cookie and Pomegranate cookie get near the gate and open it as they go through it and go into the woods. While they are walking, Dozer keeps getting more anxious every time he walks with a pomegranate cookie, until she stops. 

Pomegranate: We are far enough away from the kingdom. You can do it on the tree on the right.

Dozer Cookie goes over to the tree and sits down as he puts it near his stomach, thinking whether he should do it or not.

Pomegranate: Don't tell me you're having second thoughts.

Dozer: "I'm just thinking about something."
Pomegranate: You know that no one actually cares about you. I mean, half the time you stay away from your friends, and you don't even have a good relationship with your brother, so what is there to lose?

Dozer: I guess you're right.

Dozer cookie  He started to stab himself, feeling each pain every time he did it. He pulled it out and did it again as a pomegranate cookie just watched him.

Pomegranate: You know something? I just realized you have become so boring to me. Before, you were so entertaining and adorable, but now I cannot even describe you.

Dozer: (What...)

Pomegranate: Well, I think I can go to the afterlife. I don't even care if I go to hell or heaven at this point, but at least I get to leave this sort of limbo and get away from red velvet. But it was nice. While it lasts

Dozer: It hurts...

Soon enough, Dozer Cookie passes out from his stab. wounds as pomegranate just looks at the poor child's body with a straight face as red velvet appears. 

Red velvet pov

I decided to check on pomegranate because I felt something had changed, but the moment I appeared, I looked where she was to see my kid lying as pomegranate turns around and looks up at me.

Red velvet: What have you done?

Pomegranate: What does it look like?
Red velvet: So this was your plan all along?

Pomegranate: I guess you can say that it was my final wish.

Red velvet  He crouches down and looks at Dozer. Seeing that he's still breathing but losing jam

Pomegranate: So he is alive. Sort of well, I guess this is it.

Red velvet: What do you mean by that?

The moment he turned around, she was gone in an instant. As red velvet stands up Realizing she was gone, he called out for her name, but she did not appear again.

Red velvet: I'm sorry for all of this, Dozer.