Part 61

Jacobs pov, 2:28am

Jacob: are you crazy?

I yelled at y/n as she was in the corner with her hands over her head. I grabbed her arm pulling her up to my height. She was crying, begging me to stop, and begging me not to hurt her but I didn't care.

Jacob: do you not hear me? Huh?

My hand struck her face as I let her go and she fell to the ground holding her cheek. I rolled my eyes. She always does this. No wonder she never had a boyfriend for so long. What a crybaby. She looked up at me,

Y/n: you promised me you wouldn't be like this!

She stated. Whatever.

Jacob: get up!

She struggled to get up, testing my patience. Once she got up, I grabbed her jaw tightly forcing her to look at me. I hovered over her, fear in her eyes.

Jacob: why did you do it? Huh?

Y/n: i swear i don't know what you're talking about

She said through her tears. My hand struck her face once more, the same spot I hit last time. Now forming a bruise. But she couldn't stumble as I had her in place with my hand on her jaw.

Jacob: you're a slut. you know that? Apologize.

Y/n: but i didnt do anything, Jacob, i swear i was home the whole time. I was waiting for you to come back.. the girl you saw wasn't me 

My hand wrapped around her throat cutting off air circulation.

Jacob: apologize

Y/n: i-im sor- sorry

She struggled to say. I let her go and she fell to the floor, coughing and gasping, tears hitting the floor. I just stood over her.

But before the dream could go any further than it already did, my eyes shot open. I was slightly sweating, with a couple tears down my face. I looked down to see y/n curled up into me, with a slight smile on her face. She always had that little smile when she slept. She had moved further into me, her hair falling off her shoulder going down her back. I couldn't sleep now. Just the thought of laying a hand on her i couldn't imagine it.

Y/ns pov, The next morning, 8:26am

I was woken to the bathroom door closing. Is he okay? He never leaves the bed until i wake up. I got up and knocked on the door.

Y/n: Jacob? Baby? Are you alright?

I softly knocked again. He opened the door and walked past me bumping my shoulder with his arm. I gently grabbed his arm

Y/n: hey, whats wrong?

He whipped his arm out of my grasp and slammed the bedroom door. Natalie and Josh were out on vacation, i don't know what for, but they just left. So it was me and Jacob by ourselves. I opened the door, and walked into the kitchen where he was.

Y/n: whats going on with you?

He didn't say anything. He just walked by me as if I meant nothing to him.

Y/n: alright, fine.

I went to the room, and started the shower. After my shower, i wiped my tears and didn't even bother doing my hair. I walked out, and Jacob wasn't there. His car was gone. I was alone, i don't like being alone. I have a fear of being alone and he knows that so why would he leave me? A few hours had gone by that felt like eternity but, he came home.

Y/n: hey, where'd you go? I missed you.

Jacob: the gym

He walked passed me again. Not acknowledging my hug. He went and took a quick shower.

Y/n: do you want me to make you something?

Jacob: no im good

I sat on the couch with him, and rested my head in his lap. Here, he usually touches me or plays with my hair but he did neither. I ignored it and put on a movie. I grabbed his hand, and placed it on my upper thigh where he likes to rest his hand when I'm in this position. But when I set his hand down, he wasn't touching me anymore. He lifted up his hand. He doesn't want to touch me? Does he think I'm disgusting? His fingertips barely touched me.

9:53pm

Jacob was laying down, his back facing me. I've had enough. He didn't want to touch me, and, didn't want me to touch him either. I wanted to know why, as he knows that's how i show my love. I want him to talk to me. But as I turned over, i heard him sniffling.

Y/n: hey whats the matter?

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, also placing a kiss on it. He turned over sitting up straight and pulling me onto his lap. He hugged me tightly, slightly sobbing into my neck. My legs wrapped around his lower back.

Jacob: don't let me go.

Y/n: never. I'm right here, baby, always.

I stated, running my hands through his hair. I pulled apart, resting my hands in his hair.

Y/n: tell me what's been going on

Jacob: i got no sleep last night and i guess I've been in a bad mood and I've been taking it out on you. Im sorry

Y/n: ive been there too, it's okay, my love. Im still going to comfort you.

I pulled him in and hugged him again. He kept trying to apologize, but i wouldn't let him.

Y/n: why didn't you get any sleep?

I asked, running my fingers through his messy hair.

Jacob: I had a dream.. I hurt you.. physically and I didn't want to wake you up because i couldn't imagine hurting you like that.. and seeing you sleep so beautifully made me feel guilty for something I didn't even do.

Y/n: baby, it was just a dream, I know you would never hurt me. if you can't sleep, wake me up.. I don't care

I kissed his head, as he hugged me tightly. I could tell he didn't want to describe the dream to me, and I didn't mind. I'm just glad I know what his deal was. I continued to hug him, and I felt his weight on me and his arms loosened around me. I removed his arms off of me, gently laying him down. I slowly laid on top of him where he immediately wrapped his arms back around me. I drew small shapes on his stomach trying to put myself to sleep. I wasn't sure how long it had been, it felt like it's been hours, because Jacob had started playing with my hair knowing that helped me sleep. He twirled it around his fingers a couple times, and my hand fell from his stomach, wrapping around him instead. And with that, I fell asleep peacefully.