Part 133

*y/ns pov*

I had woken up to see Jacob nowhere near me, and the bedroom door closed. I looked over on the nightstand and saw a piece of paper. I read it and smiled big. I got up, and used the bathroom. Only problem was, I struggled to get up but I always had his help. But this time, I was alone. I put both hands on the wall, and tried to help myself, but I just couldn't. I groaned. I grabbed my phone from the counter by reached over, but barely. And i called natalie.

Natalie: hello?
Y/n: can you please come over? I'm stuck
Natalie: yeah, of course, im on my way
Y/n: thank you so much

I sighed in relief and we hung up. 15 minutes later, she showed up.

Natalie: y/n! Where are you?

Y/n: in here!

I yelled from the bathroom. She came running in. She giggled when she saw the position I was in.

Y/n: stop laughing and help me!

I chuckled. She grabbed my hands, and pulled me up and I pulled my pants up.

Y/n: thank you so much!

I washed my hands, and brushed my teeth.

Natalie: why do they always have to go to the gym?

She groaned.

Y/n: i wish i knew

I chuckled, walking into the kitchen and holding my stomach cause it felt like it was going to fall off if I didn't hold it. She's pretty heavy though. I opened the fridge to see that Jacob made me a bowl full of my favorite fruit. Cut up. I smiled big.

*2pm*

We were sitting on the couch when I got a call from Jacob.

Y/n: hi baby
I smiled.
Jacob: hey.
I could hear his smile.
Y/n: what's up baby?
Jacob: we're gonna go eat lunch at the square grouper, and I wanted you to come.
Josh: and natalie!
Josh yelled through the phone, making me chuckle.
Y/n: yeah, we'll be there. When do we meet you there?
Jacob: 3pm
Y/n: oh man we gotta go
I laughed.
Jacob: I'll see you there my love
Y/n: okay, I love you
Jacob: i love you more

*3pm*

I wore this

I wore this. Something comforting, but showing off my bump. When we arrived, i saw Jacob and Josh sitting outside. When he saw my car, he came over all quick, and helped me out of the car.

Jacob: you look so beautiful

He said, kissing me.

Y/n: is there a wait

Jacob: 20 minutes left

Y/n: there's no chairs out here?

I groaned, getting attitude because my back was already starting to hurt. And I didn't wanna wait in the car cause it was a longer walk. Jacob got on one knee, and patted his leg.

Jacob: sit.

Y/n: I don't want to hurt you..

Jacob: you won't, now come here

He smiled, and I sat down, feeling relief. He had his arm around me, holding me close to him. I loved the way his hands felt on me. Soon, our name was called and he walked behind me, his hands on my shoulders. We sat at a really big booth, which made me realize our family was coming.

Y/n: oh, babe, don't forget that we have that maternity photoshoot tomorrow

Jacob: how could I forget?

He smiled, kissing my cheek.