Part 80

A/N: I know the song doesn't match, but I like the beat to it 😭

*the same night, 12:30am*

Y/n was laying down, asleep, with the sheet between her legs and pulled up to her chin. Meanwhile, Jacob had been admiring her for a couple minutes, pushing the same hair behind her ear. She didn't know he was admiring her. He was so happy he couldn't sleep. He looked at her ring that was still on her finger. Carefully, he slid it off her finger and set it on the nightstand. He pulled her in and eventually fell asleep.

*y/ns pov, 10:37am*

I woke up and didn't see Jacob in sight. I noticed his ring was gone too. I got up and brushed my teeth and hair. After I set my hairbrush down, I hear the front door open. I walk out of the bedroom rubbing my eyes and saw Jacob setting down flowers. Once he saw me, he came over to me with the flowers.

Jacob: for you

He kissed my head.

Y/n: thank you

I got on my tippy toes and kissed him.

Jacob: can you believe we have all this to ourselves.. no Josh, no natalie.. just us.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.

Y/n: I know I love it.. okay, don't call me a buzz kill, but we need to go to the store

Jacob: for?

He dragged out the 'r' with a smile.

Y/n: food

I chuckled.

Jacob: oh yeah.. that

*1:15pm*

After we unloaded everything we kinda just plopped down on the couch. Staring out our backyard which had its own private beach. But I didn't feel like it, I know a honeymoon is supposed to be fun, but we're on day 1 out of 30. We were enjoying the small waves and faint thunder in the back.

Y/n: Jacob?

Jacob: mhm?

Y/n: now that we're married, are you gonna try and rush me into having sex?

I looked up at him.

Jacob: no!

He answered without any hesitation.

Jacob: y/n, i didn't marry you just to have sex with you, and I wasn't excited to marry you because I knew we were gonna have sex. You take as much time as you need, and when you're ready just let me know. No pressure into when you want to do it, okay?

He assured. I nodded and he placed a kiss on my head and I rested my head in his lap as we watch thunderstorm clouds roll in. His hands were on my hips and we were just enjoying each others presence. Suddenly, a bright flash was near and a loud boom that shook the house causing me to slightly jump and curl further into his lap. He rested his hand on top of my head and ran his fingers through my hair, calming me down.

*5pm*

The rain continued along with the thunder. I had just finished using the bathroom when Jacob approached me.

Jacob: may i take you out on a date?

He stuck his hand out which I kindly took.

Y/n: I'd love to go on a date with you

I smiled up at him. I went into the bathroom and put on a black dress.

With black heels

With black heels. I came out of the bathroom and he was wearing a black suit. He took my hand and spun me around.

Jacob: you're breathtaking

He looked at me up and down.

Y/n: so are you

He smiled down at me, and slipped my wedding ring on my finger, and placed a kiss on top of my hand.

Jacob: are you ready?

Y/n: i am

He interlaced out hands and we ran to the car laughing because it was still raining.