¤Chapter One¤

¤
Enjoy
¤

"Alright... that should be the last of that..." A short, brown-haired male mumbled under his breath. He let out a tired sigh as he's been working on this... humanoid animatronic for the past few days... and nights. "Since I want it to resemble a person, they'll pick their own pronouns... but I'll need to give it a name..."

He let out a hum in thought. Then, the door opened, catching his attention. The man looked at the person. It was his daughter, Cindy. She was actually working at Fazbears in the maintenance department, so she was a huge help in the programming of the powered off animatronic.

"Dad, I've been thinking of names... and they can change it if they wish to, but for a base name, I have some ideas..." Cindy said as she stepped closer to her dad, who goes by the name of Mike.

"Let me hear them, sweetheart," he said as he gave his daughter a nice, caring smile.

"Okay, so... one would be Nick, Lilith, Alex, or Y/N (if one of those three is your name, then ignore the "Y/N" option)," she gave a smile as Cindy was proud of her ideas.

"Hm... Y/N. That sounds like a good name for them," Mike said as he repeated the name in his head to make sure it did sound good.

With a bright smile, Cindy walked over to the computer and coded the name of "Y/N" into the animatronics programming. She then hit save, making sure the name did indeed stick. "They're for the daycare, yes?"

"Yes, they are. You knew that, so why ask, my dear?" Mike asked as he gently placed a hand on Cindy's shoulder.

She shrugged as she said, "Well, should the attendant be aware?"

"Those two? They have scanners, they'd already know, but we'd have to make sure they understand to never reveal that there actually an animatronic, so sure," Mike removed his hand off of his daughter's shoulder. He then walked to my powered off vessel... he hit my "power on" switch, allowing me to activate.

My eyes opened, and I could now fully see my surroundings. I waved at the two people who made me with a smile on my face.

"Good, their face moves correctly. They barely look animatronic," Cindy walked up to me and grabbed my hand. She softly nodded with a bright smile. "Heating is just like a person's. A few tests should be done before we send them up to the daycare to work... along with standards with charging..."

Mike agreed. They both grabbed one of my hands, and we began to walk out of the maintenance room. And the moment I arrived in a different room, I knew that the testing would ensue soon.

¤
Heya!
The first chapter is done, and... honestly, I think this'll go great.

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

490 Words
¤