¤Chapter Two¤

¤
Enjoy
¤

I nervously held the rim of the skirt I had on. I didn't understand why I had this skirt... apart from the fact that it's to be more similar to the daycare attendant. Mike and Cindy stood next to me and held my hands.

"Don't worry, they're really kindhearted," Cindy said as she opened up the wooden doors.

The daycare had plenty of colors. Blues, greens, reds, the whole rainbow! The music that played on repeat was... well annoying. But I'm sure I'll get used to it since I am going to work here. I fully stepped inside and felt the soft cushion flooring sink slightly underneath my shoed feet. Mike let go of my hand and went toward the security desk computer. Cindy still held my hand and walked further into the daycare, getting closer to the, supposed, middle.

"Sundrop! Come down here, please!" Cindy yelled up towards a castle like thing in the wall that was above the ball pit.

I could faintly sense movement coming from the area. Then, I see a sun-like figure appear. From what I could tell, he looked into my eyes briefly before he jumped off of the balcony into the pit.

His head popped up from over the little wall that surrounded the ball pit. "Cindy! You brought me a friend!" Sun cheered. He fully got over the wall and went right up to me and Cindy. "Oh? They're... not human...?"

"People won't accept the job, so Fazbear hopes that a humanoid animatronic will welcome people to work here," Cindy said with a small shrug. "Besides, no one's going to be aware of Y/N being an animatronic. They're too humanlike."

Sundrop made a sound of understanding, as well as nod. He then grabbed both my hands in joy. My hands, conjoined in his, were brought up to his chest. "Ooh! You feel human, too!

"That's the point, Sun," I said while looking him in the eyes. I smiled at him, and I'm sure he would've returned one if a smile wasn't already plastered on his face.

Cindy then walked away to her father. Sun let go of my hands, and I had them rest down by my sides. Then, he began to talk about what he had planned for the day. I stayed there and listened to him talk. As he spoke, I smiled and nodded and even gave some of my own thoughts about it. Sun was very happy about this.

Based on what the father and daughter had told me, I'll only be here for a little while... well, until Fazbear has enough actual human employees. I know it'll hurt Sun's... heart when I do have to go, but I know it'll happen. This means I have to not get attached to Sun, nor his counter-part Moon.

I'm aware of his opposite self and that he's not allowed to be out unless it is after hours. The only reason is that an accident happened a little while ago, so he isn't trusted to be out. The kids still have naptime. They just have to nap in the structures or nap while facing the lights.

"Y/N! We have your charging setup!" I heard Mike yell toward me from across the daycare. He continued, "You have enough power to last through the day, but after hours, you'll charge in Sun and Moon's room."

"Oh, alright then," I said with a bright smile. They installed a hook like thing into my backside, and I can have it retract into my back. This means I'm not allowed to use the wire during the hours.

Cindy walked away from her father and over to me and Sundrop. She then softly smiles. "The daycare will open soon, so Dad and I are going to leave here. One of us will check on you once a week, okay?"

I nodded at her words. She patted my shoulder and then walked out of the colorful area with her dad. After she left, it would only be a few more minutes until the children began to show up.

¤
Heya!
The first interaction went well. So that's good.

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

703 Words
¤