¤Chapter Three¤

¤
Enjoy
¤

"Lisa! Get down from the play structure! You'll get hurt!" I yelled up at the little girl. She looked at me and stuck her tongue out at me. I frowned and turned to see where Sun was. "Sun!"

He turned around after hearing me call his name. "Yes, Y/N?"

"Lisa's at the top of the play structure," I pointed at her small figure dancing around at the top of the structure.

Sun sighed and had the ceiling drop down the wire. He told me he hated using it, but unfortunately had to in order to get some kids where they're supposed to be. Although, he never told me why the kids can't be up there when they so easily can.

A minute was all it took for Sun to get up to Lisa and get her back down. Once she was placed down, I saw Sun gently scold her about it.

I felt the hand of a child tug at my pants to get my attention. I looked down and saw a little boy. He loosely held onto the arm of a Glamrock Freddy Plushie.

"Hey, Milo, what is it?" I gently squat down to his height level.

"Can you play with me and my friends?" He asked quietly.

I nodded, "Well, of course! I'd love to!" I gently grabbed his hand and had him lead the way.

While I was over there with Milo and his friends, we played small games like Eye-Spy, or Would You Rather. It was really fun, I don't understand why some of the parents this morning wished me luck with them. The kids weren't half bad. Well, aside from a few children. (Cough cough. Lisa. Cough cough.)

After only a little while, the children began to get really tired. I noticed it wasn't only Milo's group, but it was every kid was getting tired, some more than others. I stood up and walked around to find Sun. When I did, I walked to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

Sun turned around and, if he could, smiled very brightly at me. "Yes, Y/N? What is it you need?"

"Not me, more so... the children," I look around at all the children. "They're all getting tired."

He stayed silent and just looked at me. "Oh, you're right. They do seem very tired. Would you be kind enough to gather them all in the middle for a moment?"

"Oh! Of course I can!" I smile, and I began to skip around telling the children to head to the middle. Some children were too tired to move, so I had to pick them up and carry them.

After a few minutes, all the kids were in the middle. Some of them were resting their heads on my legs and were already falling asleep. One child, who was the youngest of all kids, was in my arms, and I was gently rocking them to sleep.

The ones who were still awake were barely able to pay attention to Sundrop. "Kiddos! I've been made aware of your tiredness, so it's naptime!"

I, theoretically, can't get tired as I'm an animatronic. But, I'm sure being tired and hearing Sun's very loud and energetic voice isn't helpful. Luckily, I've been programmed with a nap-time filter, so I can quiet my voice and even play songs... Sadly, I can't play music as that would give away I'm an animatronic, so if I were to play it, I'd have to be away from people.

Some of the kids tiredly crawled into the play structures. A few, however, nicely rested on my legs. My pants were quite soft, and my quiet voice was... comfortable to listen to. When some of the kids on my lap fell asleep, I gently moved them under the little bridge to keep the light from their eyes. I did still hold the youngest, as any change in place would wake him up.

Oh, the one I'm holding is named Chris, but some kids also call him by his middle name, Evan. I'm not sure why, but either way, it's adorable. I quietly walked up to Sun and spoke, "Sun, you need to quiet your voice when the children are tired. Hearing such a loud, energetic voice doesn't help with their sleepiness."

"Oh," he said with a quieter tone. "Well, I wasn't made for naptime... I was made and programmed for playing, Moon was... for naptime..."

"Hey, I'll help you fix him," I said quietly with a smile.

From my scanning sensors, I could tell he was confused, "How?"

"I'm an animatronic, and I'm a bit more advanced than you are, so... I can tell," I placed a hand on his shoulder while still holding Chris with my other hand.

"You're... kind. You don't even know us, and yet... you're willing to help," he said with a saddened joyful tone.

I smiled at him. I don't know why... but my feelings are... odd. I felt a different type of happy, this might be a bug in my emotion programming as it's only towards Sun, no one else. Yeah, it's definitely a bug. What else could have me feel like this? What other emotion is there to feel?!

I need to talk with Cindy and Mike about this... I don't want to be bugged because I might be shut down for it...

¤
Heya!

What an odd program bug... perhaps it'll lead to something more?

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

920 Words
¤