¤Chapter Thirteen¤

¤
TW: Violence
Enjoy
¤

"Get. Up." A deep voiced man spoke. I slowly opened my eyes, but I noticed he wasn't talking to me. He was talking to Sun. He was awake and just trying not to cry.

"Stop... I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry..." his voice was so... shaky. It hurt my... heart.

"I don't give a damn if you're sorry, you're a problem," he spoke with such anger. I stood up, walked up to the man, and pushed him away. He looked at me, "Aw~ the damn bipolar bitch has a lover~"

"First of all, we aren't dating. Secondly, leave him alone, bitch," I glared at him.

He glared right back at me. "Call me a bitch again, I dare you."

I did a quick scan of him. He worked at the Plex, but he was one of the spare mechanics for the main animatronics. He was never called upon because of his mistakes, but they couldn't afford to fire him because of a lack of people employees. "Bitch."

His hand gripped at his tool belt. More so, a hammer. I looked at the item, then at his face. I thought to myself, 'Not again.. I just got fixed.' I stepped back as he took a step closer.

"I warned you," he swung his arm up.

I tried blocking myself with my arms, but he hit me in the side. I gasped and held the fresh wound. He swung again and hit my face. I fell down and stared at him.

He stepped closer. "Ya know, I'm impressed with how human you are. Too bad I know how damage animatronics to be almost beyond repair."

My eyes widened. And I tried to do anything I could to not get hit. But that made him more angry. He kicked at me, hit me with the hammer, and so much more.

I screamed loudly, but he didn't appreciate nearly getting found, so he grabbed a crowbar that was on the counter beside him. My screams were cut off completely as he tore through my voice box. I had my blood colored oil pouting out of me again. I was in so much pain.

"Since I know the animatronics can feel, how about I slowly tear apart your wires one. By. One. Would you like that?" He grinned. "Say nothing if I can."

I had to stay silent. I had no voice to use. His grin grew so much wider as he reached down to my arm. His grip was tight, and he pulled it off... slowly. Once it was torn off slightly, he plucked the wires, misplaced them, tore some in half, and just completely added the wrong wires inside. All of it hurt. It hurt so damn badly...

He followed the same process with my other arm, my legs at my knees, and even my neck. I was sobbing with static filled sobs. Sparks flew off of me from the damages and broken wires. He moved away and swung the crowbar against my body again constantly... making more holes in my body.

One of his swings hit my eye. He didn't hit the other one, thankfully. I panned my gaze over to the corner of the room. Sun frozen in absolute horror as he watched me get torn apart again... this time, I was completely unable to do anything to protect myself, as hurting a human is more likely to get me decommissioned than hitting an animatronic...

¤
Heya!
I made us get damaged apart again so quickly, sorry. But, don't worry.. we shouldn't have to deal with getting torn apart again... hopefully...

Now then. Have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

616 Words
¤