Prepping For Parenthood

It had been two months since my first check-up and Morgo was prepping a nursery for his new pups. Sighing he put the last cradle in place. "Okay everything is done so now I can relax." Morgo hummed. I smiled at him and grinned. "Morgo can you bring me something to eat, please?" I asked from the intercom. Morgo groaned slightly and stood up. "Well, I better bring Remor his food before he gets cranky again and the last thing I need is him yelling at me,"  I said with a shutter. I went into the kitchen and fixed Remor a plate of kidneys and livers along with a fresh glass of bloodberry juice. Bringing the plate over to him I handed it over to him and smiled. "Oh yeah, Misfortune is coming over later today," I said with a smile. "That sounds fun." I hummed. Just then a knock came at my door and I kissed Remor and told him to wait in bed while I went to go let them in. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Misfortune standing there with a suitcase in her hand. "Hello, Mr. Voice." I glanced down to see that Misfortune was standing there alone with a smile on her face. "Hi Misfortune how are you doing today?" I asked with a smile. Misfortune to my surprise matured quite a lot since I saw her nearly six months ago. She now looked to be about ten years old and she wore a maroon-colored dress with black white socks and Mary Janes along with her signature baret. I smiled and let her come inside. As soon as she stepped inside she grinned. "Benjamin sent me here to stay for a while since he has a daughter to take care of now." Misfortune said with a smile. I spat my tea out as soon as I heard that. "So the pesky fox has a child now, who knew?" I thought to myself. "Okay, how long will you be staying for? I asked nervously. "Eight months." Misfortune replied happily. I nearly groaned at that. "Eight months!? Remind me to kill that pesky fox next time he does this without warning me." I muttered to myself. "Okay, Misfortune you can stay in the guest room and sleep there for the time being," I said with a strained smile. Misfortune smiled and looked at me. "I'm no longer a little lady anymore I'm a woman now!" "I got my first period a month ago!" She said with a smile. I looked at her in shock and then smiled. "That's great," I said with a bit of a cough. "TMI Misfortune I don't need to hear that," I said with a strained and bashful laugh. "Sorry, Mr. Voice." Misfortune said sadly. "Oh come now don't be sad I was just a bit grossed out by it that's all." "Getting your period is truly a wonderful thing you should be proud of that Misfortune," I said with a smile. "You're right Morgo it is." Misfortune smiled. I was taken aback by that and smiled. "I didn't think you knew my name Misfortune," I said with a smile. "Yeah, I knew it, Benjamin told me." Misfortune said with a grin. I smiled and patted the now big lady on her head and gestured to follow me to her guest room. She followed me quietly. "My door is the last one to the right knock if you need anything." I hummed. "Alright, Morgo." Misfortune hummed. Misfortune went into her room and closed the door. I sighed and walked into the room to see that Remor had just finished eating and was doing things with himself. He yelped when he saw me. "Sweet Lucifer Morgo!" Remor said with a blush while pulling his fingers out of his velva. I only smirked and walked over to him. "Come on show me, I'd enjoy the show.~" I purred while climbing on top of him. Remor blushed and moaned slightly. "If you wish darling...~" I moaned slightly. Morgo smirked at that and began to finger me slightly causing me to moan. "Oh, Morgo.~" I moaned. "Mmm, so wet just for me.~" Morgo purred. Just as things were getting ramped up we heard our door open and Morgo screamed while quickly pulling his fingers out of me. "Holy fuck Misfortune didn't I tell you to knock first!" Morgo said while covering me up with a blanket so she wouldn't see my quilla. Both Misfortune and I gasped in shock. Morgo you owe five Novas swear jar!" Remor giggled. "Morgo language that's not very gentleman-like of you!" Misfortune scolded. I gasped at the slip of my own tongue and muttered. "Misfortune you were the one who walked in without knocking I had the right to use such language this time, you scared me half to death!" I said with a blush on my face. Misfortune sighed and nodded. "You're right that wasn't cool of me Morgo I'm sorry." Misfortune said with an apologetic bow. "It's fine just knock next time okay?" I hummed. Misfortune nodded. "Anyways I came to ask you if you were cooking I'm hungry and was wondering so..."  Misfortune trailed off. "Oh, how silly of me I forgot to prepare dinner for you Misfortune." I said with a blush of embarrassment. "It's fine Morgo." Misfortune said with a smile. I nodded and hopped off of the mood being completely killed when she walked in on us. "I'll be back Remor and I'll bring you something as well since you constantly throw up what you eat." Morgo hummed. Remor only nodded and rubbed his swollen belly and sighed. "Okay bring me what I usually like okay dear?" I hummed. "Sure thing dear." Morgo hummed. Morgo then turned and left the room to prep dinner for me and Misfortune.