Friends Forever

Courtney White's POV
I was happy when my dad told me I had gotten an admission in Oregon. Yh I know it was not a popular school but I had always loved it. My auntie was the Chancellor of the school. And guess what she was my favorite aunty.  We left for my school the weekend after I got admitted. I wanted a whole dorm for myself. But my mom insisted I was too individualistic and had to socialize with others. It wasn't that I was not sociable. I was a vlogger and influencer for crying out loud. It was just I was brought up alone so I didn't like company well aside having to put up with my fans every time, I didn't see the need for personal company. To avoid fans I decided to arrive at school in the evening. My wish was not to have an annoying roommate who was obsessed with unnecessary kinds of stuff. Or any of my fans who would follow me everywhere and thankfully my wish was fulfilled. I was taken aback when I entered the room and this girl just look at me and went back to reading. Like hello, it's me, Courtney White. I said I didn't want drama but she was no were near that word. She seemed calm and introverted just like me. She looked up again and I smiled at her. She smiled back and gosh she was so beautiful. She had a heart-shaped lip, a pointed nose, and amber eyes and I thought with a little make over she was going to be a model. I left the room to talk to my mom and dad. My dad was worried I won't be happy and insisted that if I wanted my personal room they could hire an apartment outside of town. But I told him it was fine and I was going to manage. I returned to my dorm after they left. When I got back Miss Model was still reading her book, I said hi and introduced myself. She didn't seem to know who I was and I was shocked. For crying out loud did she live under a tree or something? She just smiled warmly and introduced herself as Jane Morgan. I retreated to the side of my bed to arrange my stuffs. She offered to help and I allowed her. After we were done I mouthed a thank you and she went back to reading while I went to check how my social life was faring. Until I drifted out of exhaustion.

Jane's POV
I woke up early and Jolene was asleep. Not that it was her name but that was a name I gave to her and it is a secret between me and you only. She slept beautifully. Not that I was gay or attracted to her. She was just gorgeous. I went to shower and by the time I was out, Jolene was awake. She said good morning to me and went to shower. After getting ready I went to the living room to find my two other dorm mates chatting happily. I wanted to go back inside since the living room was occupied but the one with the blonde hair called me back. She asked me to sit down while we got to know each other, not long after Courtney joined us. I learned that the blonde hair whose name was Charity Dickson stayed in California with her dad, she had two little brothers. Her dad was a fashion designer and she was here to study Arts. Her friend Stephanie Clinton also stayed in California and they came from the same high school. That morning we learned a lot about each other and I smiled knowing they didn't see me as a freak. Charity was an extrovert who had a bossy attitude. Loved pink and white, was a cheerleader in high school, hated cats, loved to visit new places and talked a lot about herself. Stephanie being her friend had similar traits. As the saying goes birds of a feather, flock together. Stephanie was studying Data Science. They both seemed to know Courtney already for a reason I did now. I later found out they knew her as a social media celebrity. That explained how shocked she was when I just stared at her the previous night. Courtney loved every bright colour and loved to stay inside until there was a need to go out. Courtney was studying Law. I said very few things and after I told them I was leaving for the library .

Thanks for reading. Please vote😊