The Unknown Murderer

Unknown's POV

It was good I finally had all four girls in the same dorm. They were going to pay for the crimes of their parents. I was worried, Miss. White was not going to agree to come to Oregon but faith had its way of working on my behalf. Mrs. White had made it. So interesting. I guess. They were the cause of my baby's death and their children had to pay for their crime. I was going to traumatize them till they could feed on their flesh and depend on their soul. My first target was Little Miss Jane. Such a lovely girl. I had lost all sense of humanity all I know was that had to pay.

Jane's POV
I wanted to call my mom or aunty to tell them about the envelope but I felt it will open closed wounds so I kept it to myself. I never saw any of it again till my second year.

A year after,
It was the day of vacation. I had gotten so open with my dorm mates. Although I was the least wealthy among them they made me feel as though I was in the same class with them. We decided to stay a day more before going home. We stayed in different states and I was going to miss them as usual. We all decided to sleep in the hall that night to watch a movie. We made popcorn and started the movie. I was not feeling well that morning. My mood was down. Courtney tried to cheer me up but to no avail. The movie was going on well. We were the only ones on the block. The security men were around so we felt safe. In the middle of the movie, I stood up to go to the kitchen to get water. Through the window, I saw an unusual figure. It was a man or maybe a woman I could not state clearly because it was quite dark down there. The person looked around and looked up. We locked eyes and I went back. I peeked again and the person was not there. I went back to the movie cause I thought it could be any individual who did not want to go home on the same day as us. A lot of people hadn't done home but they had all left the campus and had gone partying in town. I went back to sit with the girls to continue watching the movie. Around midnight we heard a gunshot. I panicked. Courtney looked at me. Charity who was wide awake became alarmed. And Stephanie was dozing and came back to life. The first question running through everyone's head was, did we hear right? I wanted to scream. The sound felt real. I wanted to go out and check who had gotten injured. If I could not save my sister at least I could save another life. As I proceeded to open the door I heard footsteps near our door. We all panicked and quietly enter Stephanie and Charity's room. Who was it? What was happening? Did the person know anyone was on campus? Through all this dilemma there was a knock on the door. I jumped and Stephanie gave out a loud cry. Courtney tried to get to her parent but it didn't go through. She called her aunt but her phone was off. I didnt know who to call. We heard someone trying to spoil the lock. The person was not mistakenly entering. I had the feeling the person was after us. But why? All the other girls had been depressed this semester for one reason or the other. Quietly we saw a shadow through the door. I wanted to scream. I was hallucinating I thought. Charity had left her phone in the living room and Stephanie had lost her phone the night before. The last thing I heard was gunshots and I was gone.

10years later.
Stephanie's POV (Ghost)

Till now I could not understand what happened that night. We were murdered and we still didnt know our killer. But why? What did we do? Who killed us? Who? What? Why? Was running through my head. After our murder. Courtney could not take it. She haunted the school with Charity until it was closed down. Jane had become extremely quiet and never spoke. She always sat at the same spot we were killed. I knew the news of our death wouldn't have gone viral if not that Courtney being murdered alongside us that night. The pain I felt or thought I felt made my head spin all the time. Oregon State University had been closed down for life. Any individual that ventured was haunted down by Courtney and Charity. They wanted justice so did all of us. Courtney concluded that it wasn't them the murderer was looking for and that it was a mistake. She believed everyone loved her and no one would want to kill her. I just sat quietly as Jane did and waited for whatever was to come.

Jane's POV(Ghost)

That black I'llmole on the back of the murderer's left ear looked familiar. That night my friends and I were shot to death. It wasn't an accident. The person knew we had not left campus. I sat down quietly to think. Our badge should have graduated by now and most of them should have been married with children by now. I missed my mom and brother so much. The day they arrived at the school, I stood by them and watched my mother wail. I was so selfish. I could have fought for my life. My mom could not take the pain of losing two children. I wanted to feel her, wanted to tell her it was okay. But to no avail. The paparrazi came around to make news. Mr and Mrs. White filed a case and promised to sue the school but the case was said to be an accidental murder. Something was not adding up and I had to figure out what it was. Charity and Jolene had gotten close. They wanted revenge but I wanted justice. I needed to find the individual who did this. He or she had to be put behind bars and I knew one way or the other it was suppose to come to pass.

Who do you think murdered Jane Morgan and her friends? Why were they murdered in the first place? What was their crime at all. I hope you loved this chapter

Thanks for reading. Please vote 😊