College Beginning

Jane's POV
The first week of reopening school was calm. Lectures had not started. I used up all my time reading new books in the library. The library became my favorite place on campus. I and the roommates ordered food anytime we were together. Charity and Stephanie went partying every night and I wondered if they never got exhausted. News had spread that Courtney White was in our school and was in Block C dorm 627 making all three occupants of a target for hungry fans. This made going to the library very difficult for me. All I could do was borrow the books and read in my room. A week after school reopened lecturers had started. My first class was at 8 am. I woke up to see Jolene making waffles with sausages, bacon, and coffee. I was shocked; because she didn't come out like someone who loved the kitchen. I put on my hoodie and baggy trousers and left for class. Our first lecturer came and only talk about what our courses entailed and left that was what the next lecturer came to do and by the whole end of the day that was the only thing I learned. The class was over by 2 pm and I headed off to the library to get some books before heading to the dorm. When I got to the dorm I noticed no one was around so I decided to do some research and start reading. Approximately 30mins later there was a knock on the door. I got to the door and found a mail with my name on it. I was shocked cause I was new here. It had not been here for more than 2weeks. I was hesitant at first because I didn't know what was in it. After almost an hour of wondering. I opened the envelope and what I saw made all the memories flashback. I was shivering. This was not supposed to happen. Was I being followed? They told me I would not get traumatized again. They said that he was arrested. How come he found me?