Chapter 10 Not too good situation

Fu Lingi made an appointment for Fanxing to have a comprehensive physical examination a few days in advance because he was worried about what illnesses the child would suffer in the future

Just the fact that Fanxing could not control his pheromones freely made Fu Linqi very worried whether he might have a problem with his glands. When bathing Fan Xing, he also tried to stimulate the glands on the back of his neck, but found that the child did not respond as expected

When the family doctor arrived, Fanxing was sitting at the table learning to write with Fu Lingi. When he was a child, his family had no money for him to study in a regular school, and his father took all the money he could spend in the casino and lost it all. Fanxing can write a few words because his mother was worried that he would be looked down upon in the future, and taught him behind his father's back.

How did he know that Fan Xing had the attitude of a top student and the essence of a

scumbag, and he began to feel sleepy as soon as he sat down at the desk and opened the

copybook. I haven't written a few words yet, but I have already played several games of chess with

Duke Zhou,

Fu Lingi picked up the teacher's airs, holding a ruler wrapped in fur in his hand, and mercilessly hit Fan Xing on the back when he saw Fan Xing dozing off After going back and forth, I didn't write many characters in Fanxing, and I was so wronged that I was about to cry.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Fanxing ran to the family doctor as if rescued. He raised the red back of his hand from the beating and complained to Hu Yu.

'A Qi is a big villain, he hit me with a very long board."

It may be that after living with Fu Lingi for a long time. Fan Xing gradually knew that as long as

he was wronged a little, or cried a little, he would always get many people to plead for him. Hu Yu couldn't resist Fanxing's tearful coquetry at all, and pulled Fanxing behind her, looking at Fu Lingi and the ruler in his hand, which obviously had no deterrent and lethal power, with a disapproving expression.

"Mr. Fu, I know that you are nearly 30 years old and have no partner, so it is inevitable that you

have some thoughts about something wrong. But domestic violence is always wrong. Fan Xing is

so cute, how can you commit domestic violence against him?"

Hu Yu's unscrupulous tone made Fu Lingi want to tear off the fur from the ruler and hit him

"Fan Xing's situation may be a bit special. I'm afraid he will reject some medical examination

items.

After a noisy meal, Hu Yu began to seriously discuss with Fu Lingi about Fanxing's physical

examination

"No matter how you look at Fan Xing, it doesn't look like a congenital mental retardation. On the contrary, his learning ability is stronger than many people. I think he may need to focus on checking his brain, probably because of the nerve damage caused by violence. But This situation is the worst and completely irreversible."

Fu Lingi frowned when he heard that, and then smiled relievedly. "What's the matter. It's not that I can't raise him for a lifetime. I'm more worried about his pheromone glands. He doesn't seem to be able to control it by himself. The release of pheromones, and he was completely unresponsive to my gland stimulation."

Once there is any damage to the omega's glands, it means that the vitality of the omega will be greatly reduced, and the life span will be at least ten years shorter than that of ordinary omega. Physical fitness will be far inferior to that of normal oemga, and getting sick will become commonplace.

Fanxing couldn't understand the conversation between the two of them, so she had to sit at the desk, read the words according to the copybook, and secretly look at Fu Lingi from the corner of her eye.