Chapter 21 Sleep with me

After getting out of the elevator, Fanxing smelled the salty and wet sea salt that belonged exclusively to Fu Lingi, and his mood, which was a little unhappy because of Zhang Lu, instantly improved a lot. There are smiles all over his brows and eyes, and he can't wait to run into Fu Lingi's office immediately.

"Boss Fu's office is right there, can you go in by yourself?" Zhang Lu's smirk disappeared, and

he pointed to the door of Fu Linqixu's hidden office, just wanting to observe the relationship

between these two people. Relationship.

Fan Xing walked quickly to the door with her lunch box in her arms, and knocked on the anti- theft door like she did on TV.

"Please come in."

Fu Lingi looked up and saw Fanxing walking towards him, wearing the same pale yellow T-shirt that he wore yesterday. Holding an iron insulated lunch box in his arms, his lotus-white arms exposed to the air were shining brightly in the sun.

"Ah Qil" Fan Xing opened the food and put it in front of him, and then excitedly introduced to him which dishes he made by himself.

"I kneaded this ball!" Fan Xing picked up a fried golden ball and brought it to Fu Lingi's mouth, "But Sister Lian won't let me fry it."

Fu Lingi bit the ball and nodded, "I can't let you fry it, it's very dangerous."

The meatballs are filled with sweet taro filling, and the sweet sauce overflows the whole mouth

as soon as you bite into it. Fu Lingi ate to his heart's content, and took Fan Xing into his arms and let him sit on his lap.

At home, Fan Xing always likes to cling to him, and both of them think it's nothing. But this scene was seen by Zhang Lu outside, his face was as cold as if he had been frozen, and he stared gloomily at Fan Xing who sat on Fu Lingi's lap and smiled brightly.

"And this candied lotus root. I also tasted it when I made it. It's delicious."

Fanxing didn't know when she developed the habit of sharing with Fu Lingi no matter what she

liked.

Omega raised her small face, her eyes were full of light. Fu Lingi could see his own reflection

from inside, and his heart was sweeter than the sweet potato just now.

"Did the driver bring you up?"

When Fanxing was going out, Aunt Lian called him. He originally thought that Fanxing would

arrive earlier than now

Fanxing still had a ball in her mouth, she shook her head and was a little slurred.

"A good-looking little brother brought me up." Fan Xing looked outside the door, Zhang Lu was sitting at the secretary's desk, and his eyes happened to meet

Fanxing pointed to Zhang Lu and said to Fu Lingi.

Zhang Lu almost gritted his back molars, but because of Fu Lingi's presence, he could only smile and nodded towards Fanxing. Then he got up and closed the door of Fu Lingi's office.

When Fu Lingi ate alone, he either finished his meal quickly or took two bites perfunctorily. As a result, Fanxing delivered food today, and the two of you fed me and I fed you in the office for an hour before they wiped out all the food Fanxing brought over.

After eating, Fanxing yawned a little sleepily, and leaned weakly on Fu Lingi's shoulder. The scent of milk biscuits penetrated directly into Fu Linqi's nose, and Fu Lingi was about to burst out of patience, but the person involved didn't know it and even hugged Fu Lingi tightly without knowing it.

"There is a rest room inside, I'll take you to sleep" Fu Linqi covered the glands on the back of his neck with his hands when he hugged Fan Xing, and the sweet and greasy fragrance faded a

little.

Fanxing lay on the bed and rolled towards the direction where Fu Lingi was standing, and

reached out to grab his sleeve.

"Ah Qi, sleep with me."