Chapter 13 It's all the fault of the sweets

Fu Lingi recently hired a pastry chef at home. He used to be embarrassed to invite him, but now that he has Fan Xing at home, he is not afraid that it will be rumored that he is a big president and likes to eat sweets.

Fan Xing walked around the pastry chef in a small apron, with a mouthful of bread in her mouth, and stared at the puffs in the pastry chef's hands covered with a layer of whipped cream.

Fu Lingi leaned against the door frame of the kitchen and looked at him, his eyes dotingly let Fan Xing eat happily in the kitchen until his stomach was round.

The pastry chef was specially hired by him from abroad, and he is responsible for making pastries with novel designs but low sugar content every day. Recently, Fanxing spent twice as long sticking to the pastry chef as sticking to Fu Lingi, which made Fu Linqi a little bit appreciative. But he brought the pastry chef back again, and in the end he could only knock out his teeth and swallow his blood.

After sitting on a plate of 12 puffs, Fan Xing ate 4 of them in one sitting. Licking the crumbs at

the corner of his mouth in satisfaction, he held up a puff to Fu Lingi's eyes as if offering a treasure. "Aqi, Aqi, this is delicious. Uncle Fu is amazing!"

The pastry chef's name is Frank. Fan Xing didn't understand it the first time, but then he kept calling him Uncle Frank. The pastry chef is a slightly obese uncle in his 50s. He also likes watching Fan Xing. He makes pastries of various shapes for Fan Xing every time. While Fu Lingi felt delicious, he was also greedy for those pastries that looked good.

Fu Lingi bit the puff in Fanxing's hand, and the sweet smell immediately filled his mouth. Fu Linqi narrowed his eyes contentedly, looking at Fan Xing who looked at him expectantly, only to feel that Fan Xing was as sweet as the puffs in his mouth.

When it was time to eat at night, Fan Xing's belly was still full of undigested pastries from the

afternoon. But today, Fu Lingi asked the chef at home to make Fanxing's favorite mansion crab. The

steaming mansion crabs just taken out of the pot were placed on the table. When Fanxing saw it, he

looked at Fu Lingi with a mournful face.

"Aqi, I can't eat anymore" Fan Xing swallowed and looked at the mansion crab, and at the same time sent his stomach to Fu Lingi's hands uncomfortablely, asking him to rub it for him.

Fu Lingi rubbed his soft belly with a funny face, which was slightly swollen.

"I told you not to eat so much in the afternoon, but you don't listen to me, now you know you

won't be able to eat something delicious, right?" Fan Xing watched helplessly as Fu Lin opened a big house crab, and the smell of crab roe

wafted out immediately. But he was so full that he might throw up if he ate any more.

Really wronged, Fan Xing still cried out. While sniffling, he took Fu Lingi's hand to prevent him

from eating mansion crabs in front of him.

"It's all to blame on Aqi, Aqi is the worst. Aqi must have deliberately made auntie a mansion crab, woohoo. Aki is deliberately punishing me for eating too many pastries this afternoon. woooooo... Aqi He's a big villain, Fan Xing doesn't like A Qi at all. Ah woo woo woo...!

Fu Lingi never expected to really make Fanxing cry. He threw away the hairy crabs in his hands and didn't care that his hands were still dirty. He directly hugged her into his arms and comforted

him softly. "It's my fault, Fanxing don't cry. You see, Aqi doesn't eat anymore, can I not eat with Fanxing?" Fu Lingi waved his hand and asked the nanny to clean up everything on the dinner table, for fear of

letting Fanxing I felt wronged and sad after watching it.

Fanxing put her face on Fu Lingi's chest, tears soaked the shirt on Fu Lingi's chest little by little.

Maybe it was because he felt that his appearance was a bit too unreasonable, Fan Xing was too embarrassed to lift his face up after crying, and in the end Fu Lingi could only carry him into the

bathroom and take a bath for him.