Chapter Three.

It has been exactly a week since I was shushed because of that arrogant PRESEC brat. I was thinking of ways to make him pay, yet I can't think of any.

"What topic have you guys got to in Geography?" King asked, pausing my daydream. I looked up at him, a frown forming immediately on my face. I decided to ignore him.

"It is quite unethical of someone like you to pretend not to hear when you are being spoken to. So much from someone who was groomed in DIS." King hissed.

I immediately turned to look at him. I was literally burning with rage. I stood up and decided to give his stupid brain a piece of my mind.

"What did you just say? I would very much like to hear you repeat!" I shouted, still looking up at him. Like the idiot he was, he said nothing and walked out on me. I was dumb-founded. I followed him, he had to hear me out this time.

"Hey!"I shouted after him.

"Will you turn around and listen to me, you unmannered brat?" I was loosing my patience now.

"Turn around and listen to me! Are you deaf or something?" I asked, still following him.

This one got to him as he turned around abruptly, causing me to bump straight into his chest. trust me, it was rock hard. Sub-conscious, now's not the time, I'm trying to teach this lunatic a lesson. I pushed all the dirty thoughts away.

King stood right in front of me now, with his hands shoved in his pockets. He had a 'Say whatever nonsense you have to say and leave' look firmly plastered on his face. That didn't stop me though.

"What exactly is your problem dude? I have been trying to stay calm at your silly and rude remarks, yet you don't seem to make it easier for me. All you do is make the hell in me rise. I am warning you, you don't want to see my worst side. It wouldn't be good for any of us." I tell him and take a deep breath after. Just saying a word to him made my insides flare. If it is a battle he wants, I will surely give him one.

King stood there quietly, looking down at me because of his great height. Then he started to laugh. I got all confused. If I wasn't angry, I would have laughed along with him, but I was a different level pissed then. finally, he ended his laughter and spoke up.

"When will you stop trying to get my attention? Oh, let me answer that for you. N-E-V-E-R!" he said, making sure to put more emphasis on never. My mouth hang open at this remark. I've never felt this humiliated in my life ever.

"You'll pay for all the humiliation you have caused me since you stepped foot in this school, you son of a bitch. just wait and watch." I yelled, my eyes tearing up. I felt so weak.

"I'd like to see you try, attention seeker." King challenged. He walked away with a huge smile on his face.

I walked briskly to the library. It was the only place where I could properly think. My eyes met Nakiyat and I gave her a middle finger. I didn't waste time to even look at the shock that would be plastered on her face. I took out books I assumed would have revenge plots in them. Yes, that's how bad I wanted to pay him back. I read and read but nothing was useful to me. All the methods used in the book were gruesome. I didn't want to spend time in jail for that idiot.

'Gold.' Someone whispered and I turned. it was Esther. She went on to take the seat beside me. I pushes the revenge books away and took a science related book instead. I wasn't getting any help from them anyway. I might as well learn something new about the world.

Esther reached for the revenge books I had stacked at the corner of the table. She began to go through them quietly. I observed her as she went through them. I smiled silently. She's going to scold in three, two, one...

'Seriously? You really plan on murdering this guy. All the methods used in these books are super ruthless. What? You planning on going to jail now?" Esther muttered.

I rolled my eyes at her." Trust me, the last thing I'd want to do is go to jail for an arrogant bastard." I stated.

Esther shook her head. "What do you plan on doing then?" she inquired.

I glared at her. "Why would I tell you when you don't want to help?" I questioned her.

"What if I changed my mind and want to help now?" Esther probed.

I couldn't hide my joy. I hugged her. "Thank you baby."I beamed.

"Now tell me young lady what this plan is about before I change my mind." Esther ordered.

I went on to elaborate my carefully planned mischief.

"Well, I want to take his uniform and hide them, or prolly burn them when we go for our next Physical Education lessons. Which means, he'll get nothing to change into after the lesson and will be punished for it and-"

"Are you crazy Gold? Or do you have a fever that I know nothing about?" Esther fumed, a little too loud.

"No noise in the library, Esther and Gold, or you'll both leave the premises this instant!" The librarian roared.

"Sorry Miss." We apologized.

I had even forgot that we were still at the library.

"Of all the crazy things you have done, this is the craziest and for the very first time, I am definitely not backing you up, girl. This is mad. Get someone else. I love you but this is ridiculous." Esther rebuked and got up to leave. I pulled her back to her seat.

Now, I have to convince her. Way to go, Gold!(note the sarcasm.)

I sighed.

"Please, you already agreed. You can't let me do this alone, baby. Please." I pouted.

Esther hummed.

"Remind me to never agree to go to jail for you." She assented at last. I squealed.

"So how is this going to be done? I'm positive you are aware of the fact that girls are not allowed in the boys' changing room. Care to explain how we'll sneak in there?" Esther questioned.

"Don't worry, baby. I've got us covered." I assured her. Esther rolled her eyes.

"Robbin is going to help us."I answered her.
"Who? Robbin? That guy who's gone nuts? How the hell is he going to help?" Esther interrogated me.

I run my hands through my hair out of frustration.

"Ma, I said I've got that covered. Robbin will simply take out the uniform for us. All I have to do is make King beg me for them. Not that I'd let him have it anyway. I might just burn it or something." I explained to Esther.

"This sounds brilliant until we get caught." Esther laughed. I glared at her.

"Esther, Gold. Leave the library." The librarian roared again.

Esther and I giggled and walked to the exit of the library .
We were done discussing what was important anyway.

I can't wait for this plan to be carried out to perfection.

*******
Hello cherished readers. I'm back again. Thank you for reading. Vote, comment and share. Bye loves.