CHAPTER FOUR.

Chapter four

It's PE today, the D day the day all my troubles come to an end.

I call Esther to the ladies.

"Ok, as we discussed, Robin agreed to bring the clothes to me secretly and also tell King that I have his clothes. He would then beg me and apologize in exchange for the clothes in front of all the boys. And my plan will be fully executed. I said confidently and smiled.

"Perfect, may the devil help us in-"Esther was cut short when we heard the door to the bathroom open revealing an annoyed looking Nancy who had folded her arms.

"You guys decided to do this without me? Has it got to this Gold? Nancy asked. Her eyes were glassy with tears.

"I'm really sorry Nancy, but you were not willing to help me..." I started to explain. "Lets talk about this later, yeah? Does your offer still stand? Am I allowed to play a part in this?" Nancy asked. "

"Oh thank goodness. I really thought you'd be very pissed about this." Esther breathed a sigh of relief.

"The fact that I'm willing to play a part in this doesn't mean I'm ok that you excluded me, yeah?

Nancy said, closed the door and leaned on it.

"I love you so much gal. Let's dig in then." I said excitedly.

"But wait... did you hear everything we said a while ago?" I asked.

"Of course I did. But that's not important right now. The issue here is to make sure King is humiliated fair enough." Nancy answered.

"That's the spirit." Esther said and Nancy finally smiled.

"Now, let's go make King look stupid. I exclaimed and laughed.

I look left and right as I enter the male changing room. I know Ive got two girls backing me but still doesnt hurt to be careful. I look back at them and they both give me a thumbs up, as a way of telling me my coast is clear. I say a short prayer and proceed to enter. I look for the closet and stand quietly by it, waiting for Robin to bring me Kings clothes.

A few minutes later, Robin handed over a bag that contained Kings clothes.

These are his clothes. Be sure to make him pay, alright. Robin said.

My heart leaped with ecstasy. You bet I will. Thanks though. I said to Robin.

No need for that. Remember youre doing this for me too. Good luck. He smiled and left.

Robin was only helping me because he was the schools most handsome until Leonard King snatched that title from him upon his arrival in DIS.

Now Robin had no girls drooling over him and he felt the need to make King pay, so he helped me.

Yeah, I know. Its silly right? I got mu help so it really doesnt matter anymore.

Now Ive been handed the baton and Ive got to win this race.

I sneak back out of the changing room, bumping right into Esther and Nancy.

What took you so long? We had to shoo Mr. Alex away or you would have been caught. Nancy scolded.

No time to explain girls. Lets get out of here. Esther said and took the lead. I followed her into the ladies and changed for PE.

Hold your waist, I hold my waist. Hold your waist, I hold my waist. Mr. Alex shouts and we exclaim too respectively while jumping first to the front, then back then left and right.

Im so happy because finally Leonard will be punished that for the very first time I engaged in every activity on the field with enthusiasm. My eyes scanned for King on the basketball court and I smiled when I saw him. Youll have a taste of your own medicine today you brat. I laughed at my thought, maybe a little too loud.