𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 {𝐌} 𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚘 ✰

-Jistop

-Jistop

Jisoo isn't expecting much of the club, despite Lisa gushing about it and gossiping about all the wild stories flourishing at school, but when they get inside, it becomes clear that it isn't just gossip and rumors.

It's one of those huge, exclusive nightclubs that garners to Miami's finest and richest. Rosie is already tipsy by the time they arrive, stumbling a bit in her high heels that make her bare legs look longer than they usually are, pulling down on the hem of her daringly short skirt and her hair straightened out, skimming the small of her back — she looks older than she is, but still ridiculously attractive, and Jisoo doesn't miss the tons of eyes that follow Rosie as she makes her way towards them.

"There you are, Jichu!" she shouts, cheeks flushed merrily as she pulls Jisoo into a tight hug. She pulls back to look over her and smirks as she grabs Jisoo's boobs. "Your tits look great in that top!"

Jisoo laughs and brushes her hands off. "I brought Lisa," she tells Rosie and nods to the girl standing next to her.

Rosie only seems to notice her then, and Lisa gives a bright smile and an energized wave. It's comical how big their height difference is and Rosie must see it too as she grins.

"Hi, Lili."

Lisa looks almost honored by the nickname.

"Come on! I've got a booth for us at the VIP area, girls!" Rosie grabs Jisoo's wrist and Jisoo in turn grabs Lisa's hand before Rosie pulls them along through the thick throng of people.

The VIP area is a wide space with cushy seats and soft blue lights. The music is softer as well, no longer threatening to pop out your eardrums, and the air smells more of lime than gyrating, sweaty bodies. She catches sight of her soccer girls, looking completely transformed in their makeup and skimpy clothes as they occupy a corner. Jisoo starts to think she might enjoy the night.

Twenty minutes in and she's definitely enjoying herself as she stands by the railing with Rosie, looking over the dancing crowd.

"What about her down there? In the red shirt? She's hot ." Rosie giggles, already on her God knows how many drink.

Jisoo finds her with her eyes. "The one at the bar?" When Rosie nods, she laughs and rolls her eyes. "Rosie, she looks at least 40. "

"So?" Rosie says with a little mischievous grin, baring her pearly whites. "The older they are, the more experienced they are."

Jisoo shakes her head fondly. "It's fucking gross ."

Rosie waves her off. "You're just a prude," she says good-naturedly before she points her finger at another girl. "What about her!?"

Jisoo is about to ask her if she's seriously pointing at another middle-aged woman with a sweaty, receding hairline, but she's interrupted by an all too familiar voice.