C7: Withered and dead, only a little though!

CREDITS TO THE AMAZING ARTIST ABOVE

Techno ran towards the bathroom, he found Wilbur on the floor, shaking, and crying. Fuck. The last time he got sick, he nearly died, he spent nearly two weeks in the hospital.

Their Father shoved past Techno and crouched next to Wilbur, who at once shoved himself into his father's chest. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry." Their Father shushed him and then cooed. "It's okay, it's not your fault. Techno, will you go get him a clean set of clothing?" Techno nodded. "I'll be back."

Techno ran down the hallway and quickly turned and ran up the stairs, taking them by twos. Once he reached the top of the stairs, he ran towards Wilbur's room, the door wide open. I didn't leave it open when I came up to bring him downstairs. He must've come up here when he woke up.

Techno felt extremely uncomfortable when he walked into his brother's bedroom and saw how organized and clean it was.Wilbur almost never organizes, let alone cleans, his room, what's going on? When was he up here? How long has he been awake without us knowing? Something feels off.

Techno walked over to his mirror dresser and reached a hand forward to open one of the top drawers, but before he could something in the reflection of the mirror caught his eyes. He turned around and walked over to Wilbur's computer desk.

On Top of his brother's black keyboard, sat a piece of paper. Techno picked it up, and panicked, trying not to cry as he had a flashback. deja vu. Literal deja vu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno was sitting on the top of the staircase, eating a red apple. He had no clue why but at the time he just wanted to be on the top of the staircase. Besides, the apple he was eating was very good.

Wilbur was only eleven, this isn't fucking fair.

Techno went to take another bite out of his apple when he heard a loud gasp from Wilbur's bedroom along with a muffled voice. "Fucking hell." Techno turned his head swiftly. Wilbur's bedroom door was cracked open, their father had told Wilbur to keep it cracked open for the time being, Techno didn't know why.

He was going through a dark period, he was puking all the time from his anxiety and having multiple anxiety and panic attacks a day.

Techno stood up, apple still in hand, and walked over to his brother's door. He stood there and listened for a second. Wilbur's breaths were coming out in ragged breaths. "Wilbur? You alright?" Techno heard a small thud, like someone fell. "Yep! Just fine!"

"I'm coming in." Techno called through the cracked door. "Please don't!" Wilbur had sounded so panicked. So scared.

Techno pushed the door open to find Wilbur laying on the floor, blood covering his left arm and the floor. "Fuck." Wilbur murmured, his voice coming out barely a whisper.

Techno dashed forward, dropping his apple in Wilburs doorway. He crouched next to Wilbur. "What did you do?" Techno asked in pure terror. He grabbed a white t-shirt, which was just laying on Wilburs untidy floor, and slid up Wilbur's sleeve, wrapping the shirt around his wrist, and applying pressure. Wilbur winced and tensed. "I was only able to do one wrist, it hurts so much. '' His brother murmured. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry."

"I would hug you right now, but I don't think I can." Techno turned his head towards Wilbur's door. "Dad!" He hollered before looking back at his brother, whose eyes were huge. "Don't get him! Please!" He slurred. "Let it be, I want to see mom and Fundy again."

"Keep your eyes open, you motherfucking dumbass." Techno turned back to Wilbur's door again, screaming louder. "Dad! Get your ass up here!" Within seconds he heard footsteps running up the stairs, and his Dad burst into Wilbur's room, knocking the door open further than it was from Techno entering.