Finally The Weekend

(⚠️⚠️WARNING:THIS CHAPTER HAS IMPLICATIONS ON SEWERSLIDE AND MURDER!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TOPICS GO TO THE [A/N] AT THE BOTTOM⚠️⚠️)
———————————————————————
*Ashton's P.O.V*

I never left out of the school so quickly in my life. Some kid said they were going to beat me up OVER LUNCH MONEY I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE!! I surely wasn't going to let myself get beat up, because 1.People hate me enough already, so I don't need to be free punching bag onto of that. 2.I don't even eat the school lunch, I eat food from my house because school lunch is gross! and 3.If my mom knew I got beat up, she would have made a complete fool of herself and made ME the laughing stock of my school!! So I quickly made it home before anything happened. I'm not too social and my popularity is as low as low can get. My grades aren't too well either but that's the teachers fault because she goes too fast during lessons and she never helps me. So usually I sketch stuff in the textbooks til school ends! I finally got home and of course my mom was right at the door, because she's my mom. She either has news, is about to yell at me, asking about my :day, or is going to lecture me about my grade or my video games. It wasn't anything negative because she seems excited, so that only left news. Yay....

Ashton's Mom:Smiles "Hey Ashton! How was your day??"
Ashton:Confused "Uhh, it was.. normal? Like what usually happens everyday. I don't get why you still ask this.."
Ashton's Mom:"Well, maybe something different will happen soon! Which is why I wanted to talk to you actually!"
Ashton:"I don't like the sound of that at all."
Ashton's Mom:Walks to dining room, writing stuff "I was thinking-" looks at Ashton "about maybe adopting!"
Ashton:Looks concerned "You're kidding.. right??"
Ashton's Mom:"I know your not the most social person in the world, but I feel like having a sibling here would help you! I've been thinking about it for a while too! Plus we have guest room that we barely use, so it just goes perfectly!!"

I knew mom had some really weird ideas sometimes, but this had to be the craziest. Kids my age at SCHOOL don't even like me, so what made her think whoever she was going to adopt WOULD?! The last time I thought someone liked me it turned out he got payed to hang out with me.. I just told my mom I didn't like the idea and headed upstairs. I just wanted the weekend to last forever. I didn't want to go back to school just to get shoved in lockers, food and papers thrown at me, and ESPECIALLY not to be hated because what my dad did. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?! I think a year or two before I started school, my dad went to jail for murdering two teenagers who were throwing rocks at our windows. Almost everyone in my town knew my dad, and if they didn't, they knew about him after he was on the news.. Everyone was spreading rumors about me and my mom. Saying that we'd do the same thing or worse. It took a while for it to cool down but the kids at my school bring it up any chance they get.... I told mom she could have just home schooled me but she didn't listen. So now I have to go to school and deal with the threats and name calling until I finally graduate.. Somedays I don't even feel like I'll make it to that point. I'm not even in middle school yet, and if 5th grade is this bad, imagine what the next school will be like.... I tried to take my mind off it and played my games as usual. I've been really into ragdoll and sandbox games, I can make whatever I want and nobody can stop me! I've took my anger out with these games, sometimes I name NPCs after people at school and beat them up or other violent stuff in the game. Mom doesn't really like me playing games with violence but the games she usually gets me aren't that entertaining so she can't blame me. She gave me a game about multiplication for Christmas and I never touched it. I went to bed after a few hours of playing hoping my day would be better tomorrow, or that I could sleep forever...

[A/N]:I can't wait to make more chapters AAAAAAA!!!! ^^
Summery:Ashton leaves school quickly to avoid getting beat up over lunch money. When he gets home his mom tells him she's considering the idea of adopting, but he doesn't like the idea and goes upstairs to play video games. He also talks about his troubles at school and his dad whose in jail.

*Words:753*