People Are Mean.

Darla:"Ashton! Help she's trying to kill me!!"
Beatrice:"Bane, get him out of here."
Bane:"..."
Beatrice:"Fine. I'll do it myself then!"

*The building starts crumbling and falling apart*

Darla:Still trying to release her arms
Bane:Pushes Beatrice out the way
Beatrice:Tries getting back up
Bane:Trying to help Darla "*Throw your sword at the bump in the ceiling."
Ashton:Confused "*The heck?!*"
Bane:"*I'll explain later, just do it!*"
Ashton:"*Fine.*" Throws sword

*Some water comes down onto Beatrice*

Beatrice:"MY DRESS!!"
Bane:Finally released Darla "We need to leave!" Grabs both Darla and Ashton leaving the room

*Outside The, Now Destroyed, Building*

Bane:Exhales, crouches down to Ashton and Darla "Are you two alright?"
Ashton:Nods, looks at Darla
Darla:Looks hurt, not just from her wrists but also from betrayal "....."
Ashton:Looks worried "Darla?"
Darla:"Huh? Oh.. yeah, I'm ok..."
Bane:"We should probably leave.. Then we'll get some bandages and maybe get some rest. Not for me though. I don't need any, it's for you two."
Ashton:"Alright."
Darla:"Ok.."

*Bane, Ashton, and Darla start walking, in awkward silence*

Bane:"..... *Maybe you should talk to her.*"
Ashton:"*Fine. Don't expect me to be good at this."
Bane:Smirks "*Sure. When it is don't expect me to hold in my laughter.*"
Ashton:Looks at Darla "You still upset about... what happened back there?"
Bane:Holding in laughter "*You really do suck at this.*"
Ashton:"*Shut up, I'm trying!*"
Darla:"... She was nice though.. but then she was mean... That hurt my feelings...."
Ashton:"... People tend to do that. It's just life I guess.. A couple people have done that to me, except they didn't try to kill me."
Bane:Coughing to cover up laughter
Ashton:Giving Bane a 'What else was I supposed to say?!' look
Darla:"...."
Ashton:"... She was just a jerk, it wasn't your fault."
Darla:"... I was too nice.."
Ashton:"Some people just don't deserve people to be nice to them, but you won't know unless you do be nice to them. So technically, you were just being human. She's a ghost so she wouldn't know!"
Darla:Laughs
Bane:Also snickers
Ashton:Wasn't expecting both of them to laugh

*Bane, Ashton, and Darla head into a house*

*Darla's P.O.V*
After we found a house, Bane put bandages on my arms and he also had put our plushies in his bag he had! He was going to give Luma to to Ashton because "He was the one scared of everything" and Ashton called him a old man! Their argument was silly! Eventually I went to sleep, and Ashton did too. I hope Bane isn't like Beatrice..

*Outside*

???:Barks, enters the house

[A/N]:Oooo, somebody breaking and entering!!! IM TELLING MOM 😡😡 anyway all of them bonding together is so cute 🥹🥹
Words:470