Sorry | hyunlix

Hyunlix have got into an argument about lix being to flirty and clingy with the members and Felix wanted to apologise about what had happened.

"Hyun?...hyun where r u?"

Felix tried to find Hyunjin but he couldn't find him anywhere in the dorms.

"Channie hyung do u know where jinnie is?"

"He went to buy art supplies he should be back in a few minutes"

"Ok thank you channie hyung"

"No problem lix"

Felix waited on the couch for hyun so he can apologise bc Hyunjin was really angry with the younger earlier. After hyun had came back felix tried to apologise but the older just ignored felix and went to his art studio.

Felix went to hyunjin art studio where he was painting a person felix was guessing it was innie or so he through bc he has been drawing and painting him a lot lately but he really didn't care bc their like siblings.

"Jinnie?"

"Hmm"

"Who r u painting?"

"Um it's uh innie"

"Jinnie"

"Hmm"

"I'm really sorry about earlier"

Hyunjin stood up from his wooden chair and came up to felix. Usually when he's angry he would tell felix to get out or say that he's busy.

"Look love don't worry ok and I'm not angry at u anymore"

"Ur not?"

"Lixie-ah Ofc I'm not"

"Promise that ur not"

The older pulled the younger by his waist one hand resting on the younger waist and the other rubbing the younger's cheek.

"I promise I'm not mad angel"

"Rea-really?"

"Yes" hyun kissed lix on his nose.

"Can we cuddle"

"Ofc love came on"

Hyun gently grabbed lix hand and walked towards their shared bedroom to cuddle.

The End

A/N: this is really short but oh well 🤟