You didn't... | minsung

Idea/request from @chinool

(A/n: my friend wanted to help on this so I'll put hers in cursive)

Minho and Jisung have been dating for a year now and to celebrate their anniversary they decided to have a date in Minho's house.

Minho and Jisung went to the store to get snacks for their date since Minho hasn't gone shopping in a while bc he is always at jisung's house.

"Ji baby r u done with all the snacks?"

"Almost"

"What r u even looking for?"

"I can't find pepero min" Jisung whines

"We can go look for it in another store kitten" patting Jisung head.

"Okay"

"Now let's go pay for everything"

"Kay" kisses Minho on the cheek.

After they were done paying they went to a different store to find pepero and luckily they did or else Jisung would keep whining about it.

When they got to Minho's house Jisung want to get changed into shorts and a hoodie since that is what Minho got for him.

"Ugh" pulling down on the sleeves. "Can't they go anymore down"

"Baby, u done?" Minho asked knocking on the door.

"Y-yea just one sec"

"Okay"

"I should have make up here to hide it" Jisung thought while looking through his bag. "No make up ugh. That's just great"

"Baby~"

"Coming"

Jisung ran downstairs into the living room where Minho already sat everything up.

"Come sit on my lap kitten" taping his lap

"Okay" walking to the couch and sitting on Minho's lap as Minho put his hands on his tiny waist.

After a few minutes of fighting what to watch they finally decided what to watch. 20 minutes into the movie jisung was pulling down on his sleeve and shorts luckily Minho didn't see.

"Min"

"Hm"

"Can u get me a drink please"

"Ofc"

After Minho was out of sight Jisung started pulling down onto his sleeves and shorts.

"Shit he's coming back" Jisung thought

"Baby there's no drink so I just got u water"

"That's fine thank u min" as jisung was about to get the glass of water his sleeve rolls down causing the scars to become visible to Minho.

Minho grabbed Jisung's arm Jisung eyes widen.

"Jisung...please don't t-" Minho stopped bc he had relied that he was holding Jisung's arm too tight. "Baby I'm sorry" he hugged jisung who was sobbing in his arms.

After a few minutes Jisung had calmed down but little quiet sobs still left his mouth.

"Baby is there a reason why"

Jisung nodded

"Can u tell me"

Jisung shook his head

"Why baby"

"I-...I don't know"

"Baby I want to help u with all my heart can u please tell me baby"

"O-ok"

"Thank you when did last do it"

"...yesterday"

"Did u treat it"

"I-...I don't know how"

"Come on let's go treat it"

"Bu-"

"Let's go my love" Jisung nodded as Minho pick him by the thighs. "U don't have to tell me now u can tell me later. It's ur choice"

Minho sat Jisung on the counter and took out the first aid kit from the top cupboard.

"Will u promise to tell me if u have the urge to do it again? I know it's not realistic to tell u to stop but will u let me help u if the urges comeback"

Jisung nodded slowly as Minho opened the kit. First, taking out the antibacterial wipe. He tore it open and started wiping over the cuts, some were older, pretty much healed but he wiped over it anyway. He then took out a small bottle of ointment and some cotton, wiping over the newer cuts. Jisung hissed at the sting, tightening his grip on his hand that is on his thigh.

"Almost done sung you've been a good boy"

Minho kissed Jisung on his cheek as he got a dressing out, opening it and putting it on the newer cuts before leaving little kisses on top of it.

"I'm proud of you for letting me see them kitten. I'll take care of you I promise"

Jisung gave a nod and stretched out his arms, signaling Minho to lift him up and embrace him tightly. As Minho's strong arms wrapped around him, Jisung felt a sense of comfort and protection. The warmth of their embrace made Jisung's worries melt away but he knew he had to reveal the truth.

Being lifted off the ground, Jisung felt weightless, as if he was floating on a cloud. The bond between Minho and him was strong, built on trust that had grown over the years. They had been through thick and thin together, supporting each other through every obstacle.

Jisung closed his eyes, relishing the moment. In Minho's arms, he found solace and a sense of belonging. It was in these simple gestures, like being lifted and embraced, that their unspoken connection spoke volumes.

As Minho held him tightly, Jisung felt a surge of gratitude. He knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together. Their relationship was unbreakable, and moments like this only strengthened their relationship more and more.

The End

A/n: I know she's a way better writer then me but she hates English and literature idk why. Im think of doing a part 2 what do y'all think comment please 😭

hope y'all enjoyed tho 🤟