Secret admirer | minsung

Jisung smiled, glancing at the sunflower bouquet on his school desk. A daily routine that never failed to make him smile, despite that he didn't know who it was from. He was thankful for them, whoever they were.

"Ooo flowers" jisung heard a familiar deeper voice next to him, and picking up the bouquet to smell. "You still haven't found out who your secret admirer is?"

"Nope but I have a feeling I'm going to find out soon" jisung said calmly, sitting down in his seat as he awaited for the teacher to come.

"How can you be so calm about this? If I was you I would be going crazy!" Felix exclaimed, slumping down into his seat.

"Well duh, you have a boyfriend. If the flowers weren't from Hyunjin then he would probably end up killing everyone"

Before Felix could reply back their teacher walked in, silencing everyone in the class since she was one of those strict teacher who would give you detention if you moved your lips just for a few seconds.

After class, jisung and Felix walked towards their lockers to put Jisung's flowers away so that he wouldn't have to carry them all day. Which he didn't mind but him being Jisung, he might accidentally misplace them somewhere.

As they were walking, jisung being a little too occupied with talking to Felix he bumps into someone who was walking by and that someone just so happens to be Minho, his crush.

"Shit- sorry hyung" Jisung apologizes, seeing Minho bend down to pick up his book and the bouquet of sunflowers.

"It's fine jisung, pretty flowers by the way" Minho's soft honey voice replied, standing back up, handing jisung the bouquet.

"T-thanks hyung"

Minho gave jisung a little smile before heading out to the school front yard, leaving jisung standing there like a statue.

"Ooo look who's crushing?" Felix teased, nudging his elbow into Jisung's arm.

"Fuck off, lix" jisung said, going towards his locker, leaving Felix behind.

"Yah! Wait for me!"

☾˙❀‿❀˙☽

School had now ended, and everyone was rushing out while jisung had to stay back because he had "forgotten" to bring his homework.

Jisung sat in his classroom, bored, while his teacher was on their computer writing emails. Jisung started doodling on his hand out of boredom (literally me) plus he had no paper on him. While he was doodling, a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in!" The teacher yelled. The person outside opened the door and stepped in. "Ah, Minho you're here"

Minho walked over, stopping when he saw jisung doodling on his hand. Minho stopped next to Jisung's desk and gently grabbed his wrist.

"Quit drawing on your hand, you can get skin cancer. Wouldn't want a pretty boy like you getting cancer?" Minho whispered, smirking when he saw Jisung's flushed face.

Minho took the pen out of Jisung's hand and put it in his pocket before walking towards the teacher's desk who somehow didn't see their little interaction.

Jisung buried his flushed face into his arms as he tried to calm his breathing while the teacher and Minho talked about god knows what.

A few weeks later

It has been a couple weeks and during that time, Jisung has been having more of moments with Minho. Sometimes he would catch Minho staring at him, and other times, he would somehow have a little interaction with him.