11-20

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 41: I Am Master Alpha's Little Lover (11) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Today's villain seems to be more enthusiastic than before...

    Bai Yu lay on the bed feeling like he was about to fall apart.

    He thought he had passed the estrus period, so he could relax. But it didn't occur to him that this person didn't mean to let him go.

    And today his pheromones are extremely manic, what seems to be bothering him?

    "Li Yufeng, what's wrong with you?"

    Bai Yu's eyes were clear and transparent, and there was concern in his eyes.

    Even the hand stroking Li Yufeng's back was full of tenderness.

    Although they haven't been together for a long time, these days they are together every day, as close as newlyweds... "It's

    nothing."

    Li Yufeng lowered his head and covered Bai Yu's mouth, his eyes narrowed slightly .

    His mind is full of what An Yu said, and An Yu wants to let himself try Bai Yu.

    Indeed, with such a simple try, one can immediately know whether Bai Yu will betray him or not?

    Li Yufeng gritted his teeth, his eyes became deeper and deeper.

    Facing An Yu's question, he answered firmly at that time. He said that Bai Yu would not betray him.

    However, when An Yu asked him to give it a try, he flinched...

    Who would have thought that the commander of the empire, who has always been fearless, could ignore even the king's orders. However, it was the first time that he flinched because of the person in front of him.

    Li Yufeng kissed Bai Yu vigorously, brushing his soft and boneless waist with his fingers.

    I thought in my heart that if Bai Yu was so good at disguising, then it would be good to lie to him for the rest of my life...

    Don't let him find out!

    Otherwise, if he knew that Bai Yu was really a traitor, and he was really deceiving himself...

    it would be a pain in my heart.

    Just thinking about it made him so uncomfortable.

    Not to mention if Bai Yu really did this!

    Li Yufeng's complexion became darker, and he tossed Bai Yu more vigorously, directly tossing the person under him until he fainted.

    Looking at Bai Yu who was sleeping on the bed, Li Yufeng went to the window and lit a cigarette, white smoke was suffocating in his mouth.

    He settled down, as if he had made some decision, opened the door and walked out.

    The computer on the table was not turned off, and it contained the confidential information that Bai Yu wanted, but the information that Li Yufeng gave was fake. Even if it was stolen by Bai Yu, there would be no loss for him.

    However, whether Bai Yu steals information or not, does it represent whether he has a heart of betrayal?

    Does the person who keeps saying that he likes him really wants to marry him because he likes him?