119 The School Grass Bamboo Horse (1-5)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 119 The School Grass Bamboo Horse (1)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Xie Junyang, you are so indifferent."

    The boy looked at Xie Junyang and shook his head, but he just said this casually.

    He ran over and told Xie Junyang that it was not for him to save Bai Yu.

    He just wanted to see Bai Yu's jokes.

    Everyone knows that Bai Yu likes Xie Junyang.

    His love for Xie Junyang has reached the point of obsession.

    Xie Junyang is the school grassroots, and there are countless girls in the school who like him.

    Such a person is obsessed with a gay like Bai Yu. This kind of thing is disgusting to the extreme in school.

    So people often seek trouble with Bai Yu in the name of justice. No matter whether Bai Yu has done anything wrong or not, he will be beaten by those people for various reasons.

    And even if Xie Junyang knew about this, he would treat it as if he didn't know. Never ignore it.

    After all, he has been pestered by such a person all the time. No one will feel good.

    ——At

    this moment, Bai Yu was being besieged by a group of people, Bai Yu squeezed his fingers, feeling extremely aggrieved for no reason.

    Obviously he could kill all these guys who beat him in an instant, but he couldn't make a move.

    But fortunately, Little Misty shielded him from the pain in time.

    So now even if he was beaten half to death by these people, he would not feel the slightest pain.

    What's more, these people struck hard, but they all hit Bai Yu's areas covered by his clothes.

    Unless Bai Yu took the initiative to take off his clothes, if he stood out like this, no one would know that he was covered in injuries all over his body.

    Those people beat Bai Yu severely, until they knocked Bai Yu to the ground, and said some harsh words before leaving.

    Bai Yu sighed deeply, and sat there alone, accepting the plot that Xiao Mimi gave him.

    In this world, the original owner and Xie Junyang grew up together.

    The original owner liked Xie Junyang when he was a child. It's just that the original owner kept this feeling in his heart all the time, and no one told him.

    Later, the original owner's parents died in a car accident, causing the original owner's personality to change drastically, and the whole person became gloomy.

    During that time, Xie Junyang was always comforting the original owner out of sympathy.

    So the original owner's obsession with Xie Junyang became even crazier.

    And the original owner obviously didn't understand what it means to go too far. He kept harassing Xie Junyang and pestered Xie Junyang every day.

    As a result, Xie Junyang hated him more and more.

    After entering this school, Xie Junyang's popularity has exceeded the imagination of the original owner.

    So the original owner's entanglement with Xie Junyang was even more exaggerated.