Catcher vs Flower Picker (1) (Page 1/2)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] Blackening the villain, pampering the heavens
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Chapter 379 Catcher vs Flower Picker (1) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    God!

    Bai Yu really wanted to scold her!

    Is the original owner of this world sick?

    He is impotent, what kind of flower picker is he like others?

    Isn't this just looking for trouble?

    For a moment, Bai Yu didn't know what to say?

    He felt like he was going crazy.

    He had just boasted to Wei Lang that he was going to fuck him until he couldn't get out of bed for three days and three nights.

    Who knew it would fade away immediately.

    shame!

    It's not an ordinary embarrassment!

    In this case, it's like downloading a love action movie with great difficulty, and then opening it to see that there is a gourd baby in it.

    He took off his pants and showed him this?

    Bai Yu was about to shed tears.

    Does God want to play with him like this?

    It's too miserable.

    Wei Lang looked at Bai Yu with a gloomy face, and his fingers had already started to accumulate strength.

    If this damn flower picker really dared to touch him, he would kill him immediately.

    Bai Yu didn't know at all that the man in front of him was not weak at all, but rather strong.

    Wei Lang was tied up here, not because the original owner was so good that even a quick catch like him could be caught.

    But as a catcher, he was deliberately caught by the original owner.

    Although the original owner is incompetent, he has very lofty ideals and goals.

    He wants to pick all the small wild flowers in the world, or even take them all home.

    Even if you can't eat it, it's good to put it there.

    So in order to be able to rescue those people, Wei Lang deliberately pretended to be defeated by the original owner and was caught by him.

    Then those hostages can be rescued in one fell swoop.

    Fortunately, Bai Yu didn't really use force against Wei Lang.

    Otherwise, even if he is not impotent, he will be labeled as impotent by Wei Lang.

    Bai Yu is very aggrieved now, because he just uttered harsh words. It can't be realized now.

    But there is no way!

    Even if Shi Geng can't get up, he's still messing around!

    "Ah, I'll relieve you first, and I'll clean you up later!"

    Bai Yu let go of Wei Lang in some embarrassment, and then walked outside the house.

    Although there is a little bit of reconciliation.

    But just accept it.

    Anyway, he's been working for so long, so it's not a big deal.

    "Little Misty, tell me about the plot of this world."