𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

{CHAPTER 0.1}
WOODBE KILLER

I can't love you in the darkIt feels like we're oceans apart

It feels like we're oceans apart

-a.d

𖤐

I WAKE UP TO THE SOUND OF, my dad shouting up the stairs telling me to get the hell up since I'm not a morning person in the slightest. I got up putting on some denim shorts and a red ruffled crop Top. So walking down the stairs, seeing my dad in the kitchen. "You talked to your mom this morning?" My dad asked sitting blueberry pancakes in front of me, "thanks dad." I thanked as he poured the syrup on mine then his own. "No but I texted her about Tara. Me and the guys are going to see her later." "Tha—that's good, just please be careful." My father pleaded as I kissed his forehead telling him I love him and walking out the door.

I sat on the wooden bench in front of Amber and Wes, "Anyone talked to Sam?" I asked as I stretched out on the bench that Mindy leaned on. "I just called her, she's coming." Wes spoke, earning a long eye roll from Amber. "She's coming? Watch things get worse." She mouthed, earning an eye roll from me. I grew up with Tara. And Sam was always there when she needed her but Tar was young and couldn't be there for her sister when she needed someone.
"I think with everything going on right now—" Chad started as he approached with his arm around Liv.

"We take our relationship to the next most intimate level." He continued, "That's my que." I spoke, getting ready to get up only to have Chad grab my wrist holding me still. "Not that intimate." He assured, looking into my eyes as if saying "I wouldn't say that in front of you." I pushed myself back to my spot as he soon let go seeing his placement. "He wants me to accept his find my fam request." Liv goes on not paying attention to me having Chad's gaze.  She regained his gaze as he went on, "Its the smartest option since the Woodbe killer is on the loose. You know exactly where I am and I know exactly where you are."

"Aw, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend." Liz pointed out admiring Chad. "And you can stalk me like a jealous girlfriend." He chiperly said back their relationship didn't irritate me, I wasn't the bitter ex part of me was the ex who can't move on. "Is that because you two aren't having sex yet?" Amber asked, mimicking vomiting. Now that there is truly my que I thought as I toned them out.

"I'm sure she's asking everybody questions." I soon heard Wes say I assume referring to his mom the sheriff. "I mean Ghostface is back." He ended. "The press still isn't calling him ghostface." Mindy so graciously pointed out. ¿Your mom doesn't want to cause a panic but it'll get out by the second or third killing." She continued. "Jesus, Mindy, there wasn't a first killing. Tara's alive." Amber pointed out pissed at her words. "—Mmm. I mean, she could still die." Mindy went on with her horror movie antics. "What the fuck?" I expressed hearings her cold yet realistic words. "Or the killer can come back for her." She continued to point out. "Fuck! Mindy, come on." Chad cursed. "I'm just saying—"well you're just being a bitch." I stated getting up from the bench table and walking off. " Alex!" Chad called out after me. He soon joined me at my side. "You okay?" He asked as I continued walking ignoring his question. "Hey, talk to me." He stopped me, grabbing my shoulders. "Talk to you about what?" I spat, "what could we possibly talk about? Your girlfriend?"

"Alex.." he dragged out as I yanked away getting out of his grasp, "Just leave me alone Chad." I stated walking to my car. I got in soon getting a text from Tara telling me she was awake , a text that surely Wes received as well. I headed over to the hospital. "Hey you." I greeted her softly holding yellow tulips in my hand. "Hi Alex." She replied with a smile, seeing her in that bed and the pain she was in I couldn't help but cry. "Don't you start, cus then I'll fucking start." She cursed shedding a few tears while smiling reaching her arms out to hug me which I reciprocated.

"What happened?" She asked me, "I should be asking you that." I spoke, wiping my tears off my cheeks. "You came alone, so I'm guessing Chad?" She assumed I didn't say a word which gave her everything she needed to know. "You can't keep acting like that night at Wes's didn't happen. You still love him and He still lov—" Before she could finish Chad, Mindy, Wes, and Amber entered. They all crowded around her taking a seat close to her bedside. Chad looked at me noticing my face red and laced with drying tears.

Moments later Sam entered the room with a redheaded man I'd never seen before. She rushed over to her little sister's bedside without hesitation, "how are you feeling?" She questioned, patting her hair back. "You came?" Tara stated, as her eyes lit up seeing her sister there before her. "Of course I came." Sam told her sister as she soon stood up introducing the redhead as her boyfriend Richie. She made her way over to the twins then to me "Alex " she said giving me a long hug then moving to Wes and introducing us all.

"Hey guys..maybe we should give them some space." I suggested, as everyone went to leave the room I kissed Tara on the forehead leaving the room. As I closed the door behind me I was met with Chad I gasped at his sudden appearance. "Its okay its just me." He spoke softly, "Can I walk you to your car?" Chad opened the driver side door letting me in, closing the door for me. "Thanks." I expressed rolling down the window, he gave me that look; that puppy dog look like he wanted to say something he knew I wouldn't want him too."Don't." I stated, knowing what he wanted to say. "So act like it didn't happen?" He questioned, in frustration leaning inside the door. "Nothing happened. You love Liv, you're happy with Liv. I won't ruin that for you." I stated as he backed up from the car as I pulled off.

𝐀/𝐍 ;) What do you guys think?? Please tell me In comments!!!! Should I continue or end here?!???? LET A GIRL KNOW!!

Should I continue or end here?!???? LET A GIRL KNOW!!