𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

{CHAPTER 0.3}
THE RULES TO SURVIVE

Even now when we're already over I can't help myself  from looking for you

Even now when we're already over I can't help myself from looking for you.
-a.d

𖤐

I WOKE UP IN MY ROOM, in the same clothes as the night before. Hangover hitting me like a bullet that I wished I dogged. I soon got up heading for the shower. Feeling the water trickle down my face and body washing my thoughts away my worries all going down the drain. "Alexandria gets the door!" My father shouted up the stairs as I got dressed in a gray denim skirt and a black shirt, like he wasn't right in the kitchen. I made my way down the stairs, seeing Sam and the boyfriend. "Sam?" I questioned confused by the sudden visit. "Alex, your dad home?" She questioned, with this look in her eye that told me everything we thought we knew we didn't and were going to be getting a hell of an awakening.

She told us how she found out who her real father was, Billy Loomis

She told us how she found out who her real father was, Billy Loomis. "I was attacked at the hospital last night." She confided to me and my father as we sat in our living room. "And as you know Tara was stabbed seven times nights before, you know what that's like." She continued, "please help me, I'm just trying to keep my family safe." I wanted nothing more than to help her but what about us? My family has suffered from the horrors her fathers caused them, knowing my father he wouldn't want anyone else to have to experience what him and my mom did the people they lost friends, family.

"Who's he?" My father questioned motioning to Richie folding his hands. "Her boyfriend Richie." I told him knowing what he was thinking, it's the first thing I thought when she told us about her relation to Billy. "How long have you known him?" My father questioned, "6 months." Sam answered and my father soon turned his head over to me before asking his next question; "Did he know who your dad was when you met? Express and interest in Woodsboro or the Ghostface killings?" There faces drawn questions trying to see what he was getting at. "What the hell are you talking about?" Richie asked.

Before my dad could answer I beat him to the punch, "Our killers obsessed with the Stab movies, right?" I expressed looking over at the two, Sam nodded as I began to continue. "Well, we say Mindy's crazy about her horror movie crap but in truth there are certain rules to surviving a Stab movie." I informed, throat drying just coming to terms with the fact that this was real and happening again to the next generation. "Believe me, I know." My dad spoke remembering his experiences, I placed my hand over his as comfort and support. "Rule number #1 Never trust the love interest." My father began. "They seem sweet, caring, supportive and genuine. Then welcome to act 3, they're trying to rip your head off."