𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

{CHAPTER 0.4}
UTTER PURENESS

And every time we talkEvery single word built up to this moment-s

Every single word built up to this moment
-s.g

𖤐

"SO YOU THINK WERE LIVING OUR OWN STAB MOVIE?" I questioned Mindy, easing on to the top of the counter. "Not just living our own stab movie our first." She pointed out closing the fridge, soon biting a strawberry. "So you think they'll be more?" I questioned her crazy. "Surely, I can tell you all about it if you stay." She dragged out hopping up soon sitting right next to me. "I knew you had an alternative motive." I rolled my eyes, "Don't I always." she smiled. "I need clothes and I really don't feel like driving." I pouted, leaning on her shoulder. "Just have Chad take you, he's taking Liv home anyway." She expressed. "I don't think—Chad!" She shouted out practically screaming. "God for fucksake Mindy." He cursed walking into the kitchen with his keys in hand. "Alex's staying the night and she needs to go get clothes from her house." Mindy stated, as Chad's eye trailed on to mine as she said every word.

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

"So I'm curious Alex what did happen last Halloween at Wes's party?" Liv asked, turning her head facing me in the back while Chad drove. I could see Chad's eyes meet mine in the rearview mirror. "Uhh, nothing." I told her only for her to pout at my clear lie. "Sure didn't sound like nothing let Amber tell it. Last night at the bar was intense." She continued prying. "We all had a few drinks." Chad added, looking over at Liv then back on to the road. "You know what happened that night don't you." Liv figured turning her attention to Chad. "Tell meeee.." Liv said, whining as she rubbed up Chad 's thigh. "Okay–we're here." He stated voice rising as we pulled up to Liv's house.

He walked her to the front door kissing her goodbye. I kinda got deja vu, remembering another time; a time I missed more than anything with ghostface back. A time where it was way easier in some ways. "Wow, you can't even sit next to me." Chad stated as he got back in the car seeing me in the back. I climbed in the front, "Is this better?" I questioned looking over flashing a smile. "Much, much better actually." He teased back with that pearly white Meeks smile. We drove in silence, what were we gonna do? Talk about why we broke up? "So we're just never gonna talk about it?" He questioned breaking the loud silence. "Chad dont go there—"What Alex just acted like last Halloween didn't happen?" He cut off. "Huh?" "—I..I don't know—you're happy with Liv."I stated looking out the window avoiding any eye contact. "Don—don't give me that bullshit. " He cursed looking over at me. "Why do we have to talk about it?" I questioned out of frustration. "Because I've been thinking about it since it happened..okay!" He shouted, looking at me with those deep brown eyes hearing his words. I froze in time.

OCT 31,
HALLOWEEN, 2022

"Maybe I should just sit this one out Tar." I expressed lying on my bed staring at my ceiling fan as it went around and around. "You're not fucking serious, we've been planning these costumes since forever." She expressed pulling me up by my arms. "Now put this on."Tara stated handing me my costume. I slipped on my costume while Tara put on hers. "See we look hot." She expressed as we looked at our reflection seeing us in our Maddy and Cassie costumes. "We do look hot." I complimented picking up my frown.