CHAPTER 3

Priyanka looking at the reflection in mirror with fear... Suddenly it vanished from there... she sighed in relief and sat in chair and closed her eyes...

She recalled everything that happened when she reached here...

When she stepped out of jeep she felt a surge of electricity passed through her body... Rishi went inside the station but her eyes landed on the person who is standing near door... It's a young teen boy who has dark circles around his eyes and pale face ...

He is looking at her and Rishi and smiled & she returned it .. she opened her mouth to ask him , "what is he doing here" but she closed her mouth seeing rishi passed through that boy like he is a reflection & Rishi didn't even acknowledge that teen boy...

That's when she realised that boy is actually a spirit...  He smiled at her and waved his hands as hi...

Suddenly she heard someone laughing sound she turns around to see an old man...

That old man: yenna anka? Bayamah irukka?

Her eyes widened hearing him refer her as Anka... It's pet name her pet name no one knows other than her close family and friends...

That old man: bayapadaadha... Anka na enanu theriyum ah? Aayudham... Nee bayapada koodadhu Rishi ah unnala mattum dha kaapaththa mudiyum... Nee dhaan avanukku paathukappu... Avanoda aayudham...

He started to laugh again... She doesn't know what to say... That's when Rishi came outside & that old man went from there after blabbering something...

Priyanka clutched her head & her ,

Priyanka mv: enna nadakkudhu inga? Thirumba en kannukku ellam theriyudhu... Enna pandradhu...

Her thoughts were broken a old ladies voice from outside... She came out to see an middle aged lady standing there...

Priyanka: yaar neenga? Ungalukku enna venum?

That old lady: en purushan...

Priyanka: unga purusha yaaru?

That old lady: avaru peru munusamy avara kanomnu kandupidicchu kudingannu unga kitta romba varusham ah kettutu irukka...

Priyanka: ah... details ellam eluthi kuduthurukingalla?...

That lady: ellam kuduthuta.. 

Priyanka: naanga seekiram kandupichu kudupom ... Neenga paathutu veetukku ponga...

That lady: mmm..

With that that old lady went from there & Rishi & govind came back...

They went inside and sat down & started to eat... Rishi noticed that Priyanka was spacing out while eating..

Rishi: edhum problem ah?

But Priyanka was lost in her thoughts didn't hear him.. Rishi flicked her head making her shriek and Glared at him...

Priyanka: arivilla... Ipdi dha sundi viduviya ... Valikkudhu....

Rishi: pinna evlo neram ah kekura badhil sollama bhaannu edho paathutu irukka? Ennachu?

Priyanka: onnula neenga velila poirundhingalla appo oru amma vandhaanga Avanga purushanna kanom kandupudichu kudungannu...

Govind looked at her with wide eyes and asked,

Govind: aai.. papaa andha amma pakka epdi irundhaanga?

Priyanka: mmm.. green colour podava Sivappu blouse konjam kullama kunda... Periya pottu vachukittu...  Poo maari mookuththi potrundhaanga yen uncle?