CHAPTER 7

Sunrays were straightly hitted on Priyanka's face she furrowed her eyebrows in irritation and turned around  Her body felt heavy...
&  buried her face on pillow which is hard and hairy? Ah?

She slightly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw is hairy chest?

She looked up and saw sleeping Rishi who encircled his arms around her and she practically laying on top of him..

She tried to escape from his grip but couldn't...

Priyanka: .mmmm... Mmm...

Rishi : mch...

But tightened his hold on her...

Priyanka: ah... vidu yaa... moochu vida mudila .

Rishi: Pesa thoongu di chumma mm..mm.. nu monagikittu... Apram edhachu panira pora...

He buried his face on her neck and slept again...

Priyanka: edheyyyyy..  dei..  Naa onnum un pondatti illa da ... Vidra...

Hearing her shout Rishi opened his eyes and saw Priyanka and pushed her away from him...

Rishi: chi... Neeya?

Priyanka: edhey chi ah? Yow .  Enna? Neeye katti pidikira apram chi ndra enna ninachutu irukka.. lusu ah ya nee?

Rishi: aai .  Neenu onnum Naa katti pidikkala..  en kanavula oru azhagana ponnu vandhuchu .  Adhu ninachu unna pudichuta...

Priyanka: adhukkunu ipdi yaya katti pudippa? Ebba ..  en. Udambey valikkudhu .. Inga paaru maark vilara alavukku katti pidichurukka...

Priyanka showed the bruises on her arms and waist ...

Rishi: acho... Romba tight ah pudichita pola..

Priyanka: pinna edho karumbu machine la maatna maari irundhuchu.. ebba...

Rishi cracked a smile hearing that but composed himself when he saw her glaring at him...

Priyanka: unna kattitu eva saaga porano...

Suddenly aasi shouted,

"Nee dha vera yaaru?"

Both of them turned around confusedly only to see aasi speaking in phone ...

Aasi looked at them with raised eyebrows and cutted the call..

Aasi: ennachu?

Rishi & Priyanka; onnula...

Aasi: poi refresh aagitu vandhu food ready pannunga... Enakku college ku time aachu...

With that everyone got ready and  Priyanka cooked and packed food for aasi...

Priyanka: aasi... Indha idhula lunch irukku miccham vaikama saapdu.. apram snacks um vachurukka.. saaptru outside food venaam.... Apram evening seekiram veetukku vandhuru.. ooru suththura vela vachukadha... Ok ..

Aasi looked at her with tears..

Priyanka: aii.. ennachu?

Aasi: en amma pesura maari irukku...

Priyanka smiled and patted her head...

Priyanka: po time aachu...

Aasi nodded her head and turned to leave but stopped hearing Priyanka...

Priyanka: santhosh Inga vandhu poradhula enakku onnum prachana illa as long as he is in his limits...

Aasi looked at Priyanka with wide eyes...  Priyanka winked at her and went inside the room to change her dress...