CHAPTER 8

Priyanka: rishi ennachu?

Rishi didn't said anything but looking at the phone... Priyanka took the phone,

Priyanka: hello.. yaar pesuradhu?

"Madam Naa aashita oda college principal pesura... Aasi .."

Priyanka: avalukku enna?

"She jumped from college upstairs... boomi Hospital la admit panirukom.. konjam seekiram vaanga..."

Priyanka cutted the call and looked at Rishi,

Priyanka: Rishi vaa..  yen apdiye nikira polaam..

Priyanka grabbed his arms and dragged him from there to hospital ...

When they reached the hospital... They practically ran towards the room where aasi was admitted...

Rishi opened the door with bang and saw aasi sitting in bed with bandage in left hand and with neck braces...

He rushed towards her and asked. .

Rishi: ennadi aachu? Yeppudi?

Aasi: kaththadha da... Adhu .. onnula chumma utkaandhurundha...  Endhirikkum bodhu kaal thadikiruchu... vilundhuta simple ..

Rishi: edhey?  Simple ah ? Apdiye vacchannu vai .. vaai konikkum...

Priyanka: mch .. adi patta pullaya yen thitringa vidunga... Rishi doctor ta pesunga...ponga ..

But at the same time doctor reached the room... Rishi asking doctor about her injuries and all ..

Priyanka saw santhosh reflection in balcony mirror... so she went near balcony door and asked

Priyanka: santhosh tell me the truth.. what happened to aasi?

Santhosh: aasi thadukki villala .. andha Veena ponavan dhaan bayamuruthi kudhikka vachutaa...

Priyanka: yaaru?

Santhosh: enga senior... Hari...

Priyanka: en kooda vaa...

Priyanka marched out from there making Rishi looked at her confusedly...

She reached their college and went inside...

Priyanka: enga irukkaan?

Santhosh: indoor stadium la...

Priyanka went inside the stadium and saw a boy teasing a girl who is crying now...

Priyanka punched that boy hardly he stumbled a little... Making others looked at her with wide eyes...

Santhosh jumped and shouted,

Santhosh: what a shot... Oh..hoo...

Boy 1: yeeii... Unna

That boy tried to hit Priyanka but she grabbed his hand and twisted it to his back and kicked him..

All of sudden students surrounded them and principal & staffs came running towards them...

Principal: stop stop stop ... What's happening here? Who are you? Enga college student mela epdi Kai vaikkalam .. iru ippovey police ah koodra...

Santhosh: adikiradhey police dhaanda en chipsu...

Priyanka took her ID and showed it to him,

Priyanka: naaney police dha koopdunga...

Principal: edhukku madam? Enga student ah adikiringa?

Priyanka explained everything that happened...