Bed Friend (episode 2)

Nuer:- Uea listen, you already know that I am bi. So I want to taste both man and woman. It's my physical need. I can make you happy too.. What's the problem if I have a girlfriend too... She doesn't live here.. So she will never come in between us... We can continue what we have..

Hearing all this Uea failed to control his anger and slapped so hard on Nuer's face.... It was beyond Nuer's imagination that the sweet and soft Uea can slap hard also... Everyone was already recording their drama in canteen... Uea didn't want to create a scene anymore so without saying anything he just left the place.. Jade viewed everything from a little far.... Uea stepped out from college canteen and Jade ran to Uea... He found Uea crying... Jade is always a very innocent and emotional guy it was hard for him to see his best friend crying like that... He grabbed Uea's hand and left the college campus... Jade took Uea into the nearest cafe..

Jade :- what's going on Uea.. Why did you slap Nuer?? And why are you crying??? Does that Nuer really cheated on you??
Uea:- yes jade that fucking bastard was two timming...

In between their conversation Pear came to see Uea.. Jade already called her before taking Uea to this cafe.. Uea is like Pear's elder brother and when she found him crying she couldn't think anything and hugged Uea tightly.... Uea needed this hug at that moment very badly... Pear and Jade both felt helpless for Uea...

After that incident Uea never dated anyone... The only thing he did is one night stand.... And he never met with the same person whom he had one night stand twice in life... During these things he met a lot of decent guys who wanted to spend more times with Uea but Uea was sticked to his decision... He was just focused on his carrier and for physical need One night stand that's all he had from past 3years ..

Present Time:-
Jade:- hello Uea, have you reached your hostel gate yet?? King is all about to reach anytime.. King is Jade's childhood best friend. King completed his bachelors from Calcutta University.. And he wanted to continue his masters from Delhi University but unfortunately he failed to get the cutoff marks for Du and got admission in VB... After the bachelors Jade went back to Kolkata and joined his family business.. Jade told a lot about King to Uea but Uea never seemed interested in King's story... after Jade's leaving he requested Uea to share the hostel room with King.. Although Uea didn't want to do it but he couldn't deny Jade's request after all Uea survived his college years only for Jade and Pear.... Pear is dating a handsome senior from chemistry department as his 3rd boyfriend.. She dated a guy in her bachelor's 2nd year but somehow they broke up before their graduation... But Pear never talked about her first boyfriend to Uea... She first dated in class 10th...Uea almost know everything about Pear's life but he still don't know about Pear's first bf... It's just Pear doesn't love to talk about that topic.. Although Uea is pursing his masters in same subject as bachelors but Pear changed it to Mass communication from Geography for some unknown reason...
Uea:- hey Jade, I am in front of our hostel gate from past 15mins and your stupid best friend still didn't show up...
Uea was throwing his anger to Jade on phone call... He really needed to go some daily essential shopping and he is already running late for the stupid King..
All of a sudden someone hugged Uea from his back.
King:- hey hi Uea! I am king.. Nice to meet you darling
Uea made him free from his hug and turned his angry face to king.. he just got angry with this behavior... It's true that Uea don't like to date and he only had one night stands throughout his college years but he never flirts with everyone around him... He only had sex with someone who seemed interested on Uea But Uea never flirted back with anyone... He just don't like it... And he really got angry by thinking how can someone hug behind you in their first meet... Still it's Jade's bff so Uea ignored all this..
Uea:- oh hi! I am Uea... Your roommate from today... And one more thing I don't like Skinship that much so don't do it again what you did today without my permission..
King:- ok so I can hug you with your permission.. That's something nice to hear...
Uea was already aware about King's flirting nature ... Jade already told him that King always flirts around with everyone... So Uea decided to ignore that crazy man named King who is going to be Uea's roommate for upcoming 2years...
Uea:- let me take you to our room quickly cause I need to go for some shopping and I am already late for waiting for you...
King:- sure... Can you help me by carrying one of my luggage bag??
Uea didn't answer it and took one of his trolly and guided him to their room..
After getting into room he pointed the bed for king..
Uea:- that's your bed and this part of room is mine.. Don't come to my side of room.. I like privacy..
King :- Oh Uea, you are so boring ... 😒😒
Uea again ignored him and left the room with his wallet.. Uea came back a little late... Inspite of his own needs he took some daily necessary things from King also cause definitely King is new in this city so he don't know where to get anything..
After entering in his room Uea found king already sleeping..
Uea(in his mind) :- this man loos so adorable with his closed eyes... No one can believe that there is a lunatic devil behind his handsome face..
with all these thinking Uea didn't realize when he get close to King's bed... Uea get his face again a little closer with King's face and slided his falling hair on his eyes...
King:- are you trying to seduce me???
Uea:- eii shiaa!!! ... So you were not sleeping
King opened his eyes after saying this... Uea was still close to his face.. Uea didn't know what happened but after so long he felt that he is lost into someone's eyes again.... Uea had one night stand with many handsome guys but after so long he is getting attracted to someone... Uea continue his staring in King's eyes... It felt like there is ocean lying in those eyes where anyone can sink drown and die... ❤🦋
King grabbed Uea's waist and pulled him a little more closer... Now they can feel each one's warm breath... Uea is standing beside King's bed and his upper body is lying on King's chest
Uea:- aii King I told you I don't like Skinship.. Just let me
King interrupted Uea's speech by a putting his lips on Uea's lower lips and then bit his lips lightly
Uea felt the pain but he didn't know why he don't want to push king away... Now king again continued kissing... Uea also started responding... Those soft kisses all of a sudden turned wildly rough kisses with a flow of desires from both of them....
King :- I will count only 1 to 10 .. If you want to run away just go because I can't resist your sexiness anymore...
King started counting... But Uea... He wanted to run away but the warmth manly touch was holding Uea's waist he already felt for it... And it's already out of Uea's control.....

That's for episode 2

That's for episode 2...in the next episode the nc scene will be continued.... I will try to upload 3episodes in a week... Thanks for reading... It's my first time trying to write a bl drama and also I never wrote any kind of nc scenes but this drama is inspired from 'Bed friend the series' and definitely there will be some nc scenes... I will try my best to explain my feelings through out the novel...... If you like the story keep votings and comment down your thoughts... Thanks again... And a lots of love to my reader... ❤🦋