Bed Friend (episode 3)

Nc scene 🔞warning... If you don't like this kind of stuff then you can skip this episode...

Itt already went out of Uea's control...
King took Uea's silence as the permission and pulled Uea into the bed. Uea is now feeling King's weight on his top of him... King gave a kiss to Uea's forehead, then trailed down to nose and finally lips... Their lips touched.. King started sucking Uea's lips wildly.. It seems like he just wants to get the full taste of Uea very badly... Uea is also responding very aggressively....

Now king left Uea's lips and gave a bite on his neck

Now king left Uea's lips and gave a bite on his neck... King smiled a little by looking at Uea... Uea's face is already blushing.. Then he get back to his neck again and started biting.. Uea is feeling pain there but with every bite of King Uea wants to get more...
Uea:- do it gently.. Please don't leave any deep marks... Ahhh please king we have college tomorrow..

King ignored Uea and continued doing his job

King ignored Uea and continued doing his job... Then he unbuttoned the first 2 button of Uea's shirt... Uea's fair smooth chest is already showing.... With the feeling of King's lips on Uea'a chest he moaned a little... Hearing Uea's moan King became more energetic and with a zet speed he removed Uea's shirt and threw in far from the bed.. Uea is half naked in front of King.. The room light is still on... King can completely see Uea's bare body... Then he pinched Uea's left nipple with a tease..
King:- as it's our first day of meeting... I will make it memorable..
Uea:- ahhhhh! Don't pinch hard
King bit both of the nipples and start licking the left nipple in a circular motion.. And with the right hand he continued squeezing the right nipple... Uea's dick is already getting aroused... The pain with the pleasure is making Uea insane... He wants more now... King started licking the right one and squeezing the left one... He did it for 10minutes...the rose pink nipples of Uea are already getting red for King's bite... Then King placed his pinky finger on uea's navel..
Uea:- uuuuuum..... King fuck me please
King:- wait darling I need to make you completely ready..
Uea is grabbing King's hair with both of his hand.. King is caressing Uea's dick over his trousers... King's dick is slowly getting aroused... King is feeling that Uea's dick is getting more hardened with every touch... King removed Uea's trousers and Now Uea is almost naked with just a jockey underwear... But King is still fully clothed... King is staring at Uea's body from top to bottom with a bunch of desires in his eyes 👀..
King:- Uea you know what... I have never seen such a gorgeous person like you... Every part of you is just beautiful...
Uea:- But you are still fully clothed... I want to see how masculine you are...
King:- you are really interesting Uea... Don't talk like that I will fall for you...
Uea got up from his position.... King pulled him in between his legs by grabbing his waist..... They both are sitting face to face..... Uea pulled King's collar and within a fraction of seconds removed his shirt... With the aggression of Uea , King understood how badly Uea wanted to see him naked... King felt happy in his mind... King quickly removed his own trousers and underwear also...
Uea:- Your's is too big
King:- But now I am fully naked and you are still in your underwear
Uea:- then remove it also...
Now they both are naked and both of the dicks are fully aroused and hardened... King started rubbing Uea's dick gently...
Uea:- do it faster
King gave a flirty smile and started rubbing it harder... Uea is now moaning loudly... With every sound of Uea's moaning King's speed and roughness is increasing..
After rubbing it for few minutes King licked Uea's dick for the first time... At first he sucked half of it and bit it slowly... Then took the full length in his mouth...
Uea:- ahhh King... You are so good at it....
Uea is looking at King's face which is continuously sucking Uea's dick... But then he preferred to keep his eyes closed and enjoying the pleasure... Now King put his index and middle finger in Uea's hole...
King :- it's tight Uea... Do you have any lube??
Uea:- it's in the drawer of my table... There is packet of condom too...
King:- just wait baby I will get it...
King got the tube and took a huge amount of lube in his index and middle finger and put them again in Uea's hole.. Uea moaned again.... Uea is getting pleased after so long.... After a lots of Jade and Pear's nagging Uea decided to stop his one night stands.... And almost for past 6 months he didn't has any sex night....
King:- I think you are fully ready now... Can I come in??
Uea:- yeah please go ahead...
King:- call me phi...
Uea:- Phi come in now I want the pain
King unwrapped the packet of durex and put it on his dick... Then slowly he is getting into Uea... Uea is feeling King's large son inside of him... Ohh!!! It's fucking large.... King started pulling in and out..
Uea:- make it fast phi... Ahh!!!!
After hitting the main points finally it's done... They both get tired and the bed is already messy..... King ripped the condom and threw it to the dustbin...
King:- do you like it???
It's definitely not Uea's first sex... But still tears v came out from Uea's eyes... He didn't know what's wrong with him... But he is feeling like he just get the sex for first time in life.... The way King did it he never felt that good before with anyone...
Uea:- hmm.... I am going to washroom to get fresh... After me you also need to be cleaned... We have college tomorrow...
Uea (in front of washroom mirror) :- that bustard made his marks everywhere.... He bit me like a vampire... How can I go to college with a 9 Hickeys on my neck??? Fuck him... My legs are already numb... Am I going to get a back pain tomorrow???? Oh god tomorrow is going to be painful for me... 🥺❤but I can't deny I just love it....

Hi my readers

Hi my readers.... Today is 8th July and it's our beloved Net's Birthday.... So I just wrote this episode for a gesture of his birthday... I know it's a small episode with only nc scenes but it's king of a gift for phi Net from my side.... The next episode is going to release soon.... And also I wrote a nc scene for the first time... So whatever mistakes I made sorry for that... I will try to improve on upcoming episodes.... If you like this part give me voting... Thanks for reading and lots of love..., ❤🦋
Happy 26th birthday my favorite person Mr. Net Siraphop..... ❤🦋