Bed Friend (episode 6)

After the little breakfast adda Pear forced Uea to have an sunday outing with her and King..... Although Uea doesn't like to go out that much but after all he can't deny Pear's request

Pear:- okay, so at first we are going to movie theater then we will have our dinner in a restaurant....

           Uea and King both nodded.....
After having lunch they went out.....at first they went to watch a newly released bengali mystery movie....King doesn't like mystery movies at all but he just went along with Uea and Pear's choice.....
Pear bought the tickets from box office....
Pear:-  Uea, the theatre is almost houseful, so I didn't get 3 seats in a row..... Two seats are in a row A and the other one is in E.....
Uea:- it's ok.... You can sit with King... I will sit in row E
Pear:- No Uea, you know I like to watch movie with myself a lot.... Please let me have that privilege... Please this time enjoy the movie with King... Plssss (with puppy face)

    Uea already knew this weird habit... Pear loves to watch movies alone.... Sometimes she even goes to theaters without any friends.... So Uea just agreed with her.......
Just before 5 minutes from starting the movie they entered into the Hall...
Three of them grabbed their seats and the movie started...
King:- Uea , do you know what couples do while watching movies??
Uea(In his mind) :- ahh!!! This man is just too much
Uea gave a weird stare to king and then he just ignored....

              Interval
Uea:- do you want to eat something?
King:- yeah let's have some coffee.... Pear also likes it....
Uea:- ok then, I am going to get them.....
Uea went to the food court.... He insisted to get the coffee by himself because he wanted to get some fresh air.... Watching movie with king was a little bit awkward for him..... After their first night Uea felt different..... He was having the urge to do it with king again...... But he knows King flirts with everyone.... He doesn't get serious with anyone.... And Uea also doesn't like to get involve in any kind of relationship.... But since that day Uea's attraction for king is increasing....... He was trying hard to avoid....... But sometimes he just can't.....
Suddenly Uea felt a touch in his shoulder.....
Uea:- why are you here king? I told you I can bring coffee by myself
King:- I know baby but I just thought carrying three cups of coffee by yourself will be little difficult for you... So here I am......
Uea:- Oh! Thanks for being thoughtful for the first time  Mr. Flirt King
King:- I am always thoughtful for you......
Uea just smiled a little after hearing this..... Although he pretty much hate King's flirting nature but still he didn't felt angry.......
Uea got back first to give the coffee to Pear after that he went to his own seat where King was already waiting with their coffee.....
After watching the movie they went to the newly opened restaurant named 'Ace of Bengal' discovered by Pear.......
After a half an hour of discussion of what to order.....they ordered .....Fish fry, Tandoori roti, Malai chicken and icecream in desert......
The food was too yummy that Uea and Pear almost got into a fight to get the last piece of Chicken..... Though King stopped them 😂😂😂
After their so relaxing outing they got back to hostel....
King:- Uea, I have something to talk with you
Uea:- But I am already tired..... Can we talk tomorrow???
King stepped closer to Uea and grabbed his waist.....
King:- No we can't...... You are avoiding me for past few days
Uea:- what are you talking about? I was just busy with my studies.....
King:- didn't you like our first night?
Uea:- definitely I loved that....... But I don't have sex with a same person twice.....So I just didn't want to give you attention for doing it again..... That's why I was avoiding you......
King:- can't you make an exception for me???? I want to do it again......
   Both of their heart beats are increasing..... King grabbed Uea's waist a little more tighter and pulled him a little closer.......
Uea:- king leave me... I am tired... I need to sleep....
King :- I know you also loved it Uea..... I know that you also want to have it again with me....... I can read your mind........
Uea:- ok fine....I accept I want it again.... You were so fucking good at it.... And I am unable to control my desire
Uea was feeling so ashamed by saying this... But he just can't lie anymore....
King:- let's try being friends with benefits.......

Hey, lovely readers...... How are you guys??? I know it's been a long time since I posted the episode 5...........but I was just busy with my own relationships......Well somehow I failed to handle mine but let me handle the story of King and Uea...... See you soon guys..... If you are enjoying the story then please keep voting for me and leave yours thoughts in comments.... I will love to know your opinions...... Thank you...... ❤🦋