• ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ ✰.

Same Day
3:35pm

|| Asani Desirè Davis ||

                       || Asani Desirè Davis ❦ ||

i just made it home frm ahnestii house. they supposed to be coming over here later on but rn i'm finna get inna tub and shit.

i went to the bathroom and started the water and put bubbles in the bath then sat on the toilet scrolling on my phone waiting on the water to warm up. after it warmed i lit some candles and turned the lights off and played my SZA and HER playlist to chill, relax and get this trevon on shit off my mind.

i sat there and soaked then closed my eyes. after getting really relaxed and getting ts off my mind i got up to shower. i let the water and bubbles out the tub and turned the shower on. i showered and got out to check my phone because i had it on dnd.

i checked my dnd notifications seeing ahnestii nem was blowing my phone up and i checked the time and realized i was in there for a good hour or 3.

"shit" i said to my self walking to my room to find some clothes.

as i was putting on my clothes i heard banging at the door.

"ASANI DESIRÈ MFN DAVIS" i heard ahnestii yell

"omg" i said laughing and walking to the door wrapped in a towel

"bitch wtf was you doing" kaelyn said as i opened the door

"and where tf yo clothes at" jay said walking in with trevon following him in

"ohhhh shiiitttt this the spot ok ok" deontè said looking around at my house

"lemme go put some clothes on" i said running back to my room

i walked to my dresser and got a white tank top crop top and some jean shorts. <fast forward> i got thru putting on lotion and allat and finally walked back inna living room seeing these niggas touring my house.

"fck is y'all doing" i said walking pass trevon sitting on the couch

jay ass was messing with my painting on the wall, ahnestii thirsty ass was inna icebox getting some water, kaelyn ahh inna pantry getting gummies and shit.

"i fw the black theme, ts hard" deontè said while looking around

"thanks" i said walking to the refrigerator

"so what we doing tdy" ahnestii said sitting onna couch

"not shit i'm tryna stay in all day" i said getting a powerade.

"ouuuu y'all wanna do a movie night?" ahnestii said getting all excited

"at who tf house" i said raising a eyebrow

everybody looked at me then looked at my projector screen.

i rolled my eyes and went sat onna couch. trevon looked at me walk pass him and sit beside ahnestii. i was trying my hardest to ignore him.