THE HOLE part 2

David gasped as his eyes shot open.  He looked around him to see he was back in the pool next to Ben. "What's the matter?" Ben asked, seeing Davids shocked face. Before he could answer, Stephanie screamed in pain, holding her forehead. "No no no no no." David whimpered. "David, you're scaring me."
    Just then the waterfall trickled to a stop. "Everybody get out of the pool!" "What? why?" "Just get out!"
    David grabbed Ben's hand and dragged him out of the pool. The rest of the group reluctently followed. "David, what's this about?" Chelsea asked, walking up beside him. "I'll tell you later just get in the car!"
    As they took there seats all the lights went out. "That's weird." Chelsea exclaimed before a crack broke through the pool. "What the hell!" Jack yelled, as the water drained and the pool dropped lower into the ground.
    Cracks travled along the cement and chuncks of the parking lot sunk into the ground.
    David twisted the key and violently tore through the parking lot just as it leaned left toward the pool. He flew down the street, the ground crumbling behind them, devouring cars and houses. Cracks covered the road, dividing it into peices.
    They were quickly approaching a cul-de-sac and were rapidly running out of road.
    Peices of the ground weakened under a house, demolishing it. Debris flew out in front of them and David sharply turned right to avoid crashing. He swerved into the grass and turned a full 180, driving backwards as he veared back onto the road.
    The ground imploded under there wheels, nearly sucking them down as they entered the cul-de-sac. David reversed into a driveway, the ground disappearing in front of them. He pressed the car against the garage as the cracks traveled up the driveway.
    The cement crumbled under their front tires and they dropped forward, the car leaning over the edge. The car began to sway as the cracks came to a stop. "Everyone, slowly get out." David said, opening his door. Jack stepped out to the ledge from the passenger seat and went over to help stephanie. As she got out a chunck of the ground broke free under the car and it began leaning forward. "Jump!" David, Chelsea, and Ben leaped out of the car as it slid over the edge, falling down into the darkness.