Chapter Three (My first time 😏)

Y/N POV
     When I finally snap out of it, I muster up the courage to introduce myself to him.
     "Hey, sorry about running into, I'm Y/N," I say trying to sound as politely as possible.
      "Hey, my name's Michael, you can call Mike, like everyone else," He says
     " Oh, ok, thanks Mike," I say with a warm smile. When I look up, I see that Michael is blushing. That's when my E/C eyes meet his smokey blue ones. I think he can read minds or something because a few moments after he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his room.
     "What are you doing?!" I say with a shaky voice. He doesn't respond instead he throws me down on the bed, and ties my hands to the bed post, when he finally says something. "If you're gonna stay in my house I might as well get to know you~"
     "W-Wha-," I get cut off by his soft lips connecting with mine. When he breaks the kiss he says," I'm gonna reck you, but of course I need your consent to do so," I think about it and give a small nod.

     "I need it in words darling,"

     "Ye-yes," as soon as I give him the ok, he starts taking my shirt off. Then he begins kissing and sucking my neck, carefully placing hickeys on it, which allows small moans and whimpers to escape my throat.
     He starts to take his hands behind my back to undo my bra. He takes it off and throws it somewhere in the room. He covers my eyes with his hand and begins sucking and toying with my nipple, small moans escape my throat. His mouth slowly makes its way down to my now naked torso. When he reaches my pants hem. He looks at me for permission to take them off. I give a nod and he begins to undo my belt and takes off my pants.
     He goes back to kissing my body, his hands finding their way to my abdomen, and taking off my underwear. He lifts up my legs and starts kissing and licking the inside of my leg. He starts licking out my insides, making moan. My body falls weak under his touch, I had no idea a man could make me feel this way.
     After a while he gets off the bed and takes off his clothes which allows me to get a good look at his perfect tan body. He matches my stare.
     "You enjoying the view princess~"

     "Don't call me princess," I say

     "But you like what you see, am I correct?"

     "Y-yes," I say nervously

     "Don't worry darling, it will all be yours soon~" he says with a smirk. And with that he gets back on top of me.

     "I'll ask one more time, if you say no I shall stop,"

That's when I lost it, "yes Michael, oh God, yes, please fuck me,"

     He chuckles," well aren't we needed,"
As he goes inside me, moans escape my mouth the farther he goes in.

     "I give you one chance to back out,"

     "Never, just fuck me already," I say out of breath. He chuckles and comes out, just to thrust back in.
     With each thrust my moans got louder. He stopped for a moment and repositioned me with my legs on his shoulders. When he started thrusting again he hit more places than before, all the right ones. That's when I felt a not in my stomach. That's when I came.

     "Is that how much you love my dick?" He said in a sexual way. "Ye, ahhh~ yes, ahhh~"
"Oh, is that so~, then I'll make sure we can do this every night~"
     I was moaning too hard now to say anything. That's when I felt him cumming in me, filling me up. When he came out of me, he undid my hands and all I remember was him kissing me and telling me how I was such a good girl.

     When I woke up I was in the bath tub with Mike behind me lightly kissing my neck. He soon realized I was awake and stopped kissing my neck.

     "So you're finally awake princess,"

     "Stop calling me princess,"

     "Of course darling," he said kissing my cheek.

     "S-so are we friends with benefits or are we a couple now?"

He looked at me like I was crazy, or drunk.

     "What kind of question is that, I just fucked you so hard you passed out, of course we're a couple now,"

     My face goes hot, and I turn around to bury my face in his chest. "I love you Mike, I truly do," I say with my face still in his chest.

     "I love you too darling, by the way, do you remember anything from last night darling?"

     "How could I forget, I don't remember anything that was said, but I remember," I say looking into his deep blue eyes.

     "Well one thing I said was that I would make sure we could do that every night~"

That makes me bury my face in his chest again. "Did you actually say that?" He didn't reply, but that let me know my answer, and I'm pretty sure he was down right serious about it.

                        *Later that night*
                       (They're all eating)
Momma, father, I heard weird nosies coming from Mike's room, and he had dragged Y/N in there with him earlier," Liz says with a confused expression.
     Mike and I both choke on our food.

(A/N in my au for this story Mike was shot coming home from his fifth night, instead of getting scooped)

"Oh really, like what kind of nosies dear," said Mrs.Afton

"Like moaning and yelling, I heard some kind of slapping too," said Liz

"Oh really, is that so, mind telling us what you too were doing in there," asked William

"

Umm, I-I, uhhhh," with both studdered

"I'm pretty sure that gives me my answer, just don't break the bed all right," said William with a serious expression. Leaving Michael and I shocked. We finished our dinner with both Liz and CC asking William questions about it.

After we ate I didn't hesatate changing right Infront of Mike, he didn't either. When we got into bed he pulled me into a tight hug, and he turned on a movie.
     I fell asleep right there on him not long after.

And that's it for chapter Three, hope you enjoyed the smut, and there's more of that coming in farther chapters 😏