Chapter 5 (we need baby names)

Y/n POV

     After we put the clothes away It was pretty much dark. (They had lunch at the mall) "hey Y/N~", I knew exactly what he was thinking, "Not now Michael, I want to eat first," "oh come on darling not even just for a little~?" I had just about had it, I was tried and hungry so I said, "Boi if touch me right now I will slice yo head off," all I got out of him was a snicker and a that made me want to do it more face.
     After awhile Mrs.Afton called us down for dinner. That's when Mrs.Afton said something that surprised me and scared me at the same time,"Michael, dear, I want hear that Y/N is pregnant in the next two weeks, don't you agree William dear," I choked on my food," yes dear," William replied. Michael turned to look at me and he just smirked, "will do Mom,"
     After we ate Michael dragged me up to our room. I was just praying to God that he will have mercy on my legs. When we got up to the room he threw me on the bed and undressed me, "Michael I could of done it myself," he just looked at me,"darling, don't you dare~ talk back to me, at least not under the the certain stances your in now~~~," after that he tided my hands to the bed with his belt. "Michael w-what are you d-doing?" I said knowing exactly what he's gonna do, "Shhh darling, you know exactly what Im doing," he said staring at my vulnerable, exposed body. When he stopped look at me he got off the bed and grabbed a bandana and just it over my eyes. "Michael w-why did you cover my eyes," he didn't reply. That's when I felt his mouth on my neck, which caused me to moan out of surprise. I felt his mouth go down my torso down to my abdomen. He then stopped and a few seconds I felt his two fingers rub my entrance, "a-ahhhh~ Michael p-please, mmm~ just fuck me already," "Just wait princess~, you will listen to me, you don't tell me what to do, and call me master not Michael," (omg yes Ik cringe but just bare with me pls <3)
     "Y-yes master," "good girl," he then went and put his fingers into me, which caused me to moan Y/N mind: agh I hate being blinded it makes me ten times more weak to his touch.
     Michael's POV
I took all my clothes off, just staring at her beautiful body. And without warning I put my dick into her, and it caused her to moan out, which only made me want her more

A/n ok sorry I'm bored and have no motivation to make this right now so I'ma just time skip hehe sorry lovelys <3

Y/n Pov
After we were done we laid there for a while laughing to our selves. "You did amazing mi amor," Micheal said looking at the marks he left on my weak body, I was to tried to say anything back. "M-mike do you think we should check, f-for you know?" "Hm, no darling, we can tomorrow, let's just take a bath," with that he picked me up and took me to the bathroom. He sat me on his lap in the bath after he turned on the water. I don't remember much more cause I feel asleep in his arms.

    The next morning I woke up in bed and Michael wasn't there, I tried to stand up, "MICHEAL DAMNIT! I CANT STAND UP, FUCK YOU MICHAEL!" a few seconds later he came upstairs laughing ,"it's not fucking funny," "yes it is mi amor," he picked me up and took me to the bathroom and he helped me get ready for the day. "Hey Mike can we check now?" Sure hun, I think my mom has some tests in her bathroom let me go get one.
     He came back and we did the thing blah blah blah. When we checked it was positive. "MOM, DAD GET UP HERE!" Michael yelled, I just sat there in shock. Soon Mr and Mrs Afton came up and Michael showed them the test. I fainted.
    When I woke up I was in bed with Michael rubbing my back. He had turned on my f/m.

Ok I lost my motivation, I'm ending it here, hope you all enjoy this chapter bye my little FNAF children <3