2 - Beach Day

Lizzie POV

Y/N and I have been texting none stop the past few days. I have developed a small crush on him and even though we only met a week ago we already became best friends. Today we where talking the dogs for a beach day and I couldn't contain my excitement.

I wanted him to notice me so I wore one of my bikinis.

I hear a soft knock at the door so I walk down the steps heading to let him in

I hear a soft knock at the door so I walk down the steps heading to let him in. When I reach the door I open it to see Y/N and a very excited Cooper.

" Hi boys how are you" I ask him and the dog who already entered the house and was smelling Lila.

" God your look Hot" He says looking at my body. His eyes linger especially at my chest. " Close your mouth you might catching flys" I tell him confidently using my index finger to push his jaw closed.

His face was a little nervous. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to be disrespectful" he speaks as his eyes look down. " Im joking don't worries plus I told you I like to make you squirm" i say to him and grab his crotch.

" Hey" he squeals and wraps his arms around me and messes up my hair. Lila comes over hearing my struggles. She growls at him so he lets me go. " Don't worry pup I wouldn't hurt your mom" he tells her and starts scratching her ear causing her to roll over for belly rubs.

Cooper jumps on his back trying to get attention. " Come on child " I tell them hocking Lila leash onto her colar.

" You coming boys" i ask as I grab my bag and keys to lock up. " Yah let's go" he cheers walking out the door.

On the drive to the beach the dogs stuck their heads out the window. " So Liz what's happening in the movie" he asks batting his eyes at me. " Can't snitch's end up in ditches do you want me to end up in a ditch" I ask staring at him with a serious smile.

" That depends how good is the ending" he questions smirking at me. I wack his arm hardly " Ow bitch" he jokes hitting me as well. " Fine I don't want you to end up in a ditch" he grumbles and pouts slightly " Aw I'm flattered thank you" I say.

We pull up to beach grab our bags and the dogs and walk out to a private spot. When we finish setting up I lay down on my towel to try and sunbath a little.  I watch the dogs play together like their already best friends.

  I watch the dogs play together like their already best friends

A few minutes later I feel arms wrap around me and pick me up

A few minutes later I feel arms wrap around me and pick me up. Y/N starts running towards the water " Don't you dare" I say trying to detour him from his plan but it's too late. He chucks me into the water.

I stand up pulling my wet strands of hair off my face. " that's it" I yell runs over to him and tackling him to the ground and pin him. " How did you do that" he questions as he struggles to get free. " they make us train for the movie so we don't hurt ourselves during stunts" i explain " Oh that's kinda hot" he smirks at me.

" Ok but you better understand if you ever try anything like this again you will be so sorry" I threaten as I stand up getting off him. " Okay definitely hot" he says standing up.

" Ugg men" I groan walking back to my spot. I finally get relaxed again when Y/N apearse above me. " I swear if you dump a bucket of water of me" I yell at him annoyed.

" Chill girl I got you ice cream" he says plopping down next to me. He then hands me the dish and the spoon. " You think so little of me I'm hurt" he wines loudly like a child.

" Do you want me to kiss it to make it better" I question then eat a spoon full of ice cream. " Yes" he says again in a childish voice. So I role over and place a gentle kiss on his head. " Better" I ask him as his pout goes back to a smile.

" Mmhm thank you babe" he laughs in a joking tone, but his words make my heart flutter he called me babe regardless of if he really meant it or not.

A little wile later after we finished our ice cream we decided to go out in the water. A few minutes later a big wave comes which knocked me back into Y/N " You ok Lizzie" he asks helping me up and securely holding me so I don't fall.

" Yah I'm fine just wasn't expecting that" I groan slightly.  I felt his arms that were already around me shift to pick me up.
He caries me to our spot and lays me down gently on the chair.

" Y/N I told you I'm fine" I tell him as he sits next to me. " I know but I was raised to always take care of my lady and treat her right" he explains and runs his hand up and down my leg comfortingly

" Oh I'm your girl now am I, didn't realize I was claim able" I say faking a hurt smile. " I didn't mean it like that" he says looking at me sadly. " I'm sor" he try's to say but I cut him off my kissing him. We break apart to breath but a minute later he leans into me and kisses my lips again . It deadens so he roles over so he's on top of me. He lightly massages my breast causing my mouth to open so he slips his tongue into my mouth.

"I think your little friend wants some attention" I moan slightly at his growing bulge pushing on my center " We should stop" he speaks softly pulling away.
" Yah we should" I reply rolling off him. " Ruff" Lila barks coming over to me scared I might be hurt. " I'm fine sweetheart don't worry" I say scratching her.

A little wile later after our moments we pack up our stuff and head to the car. The pups happily hop in the car and snuggle up together on the back seat.

" Their already great friends aren't they" he says sliding into his seat. " Yah they are" i say I just look out the window for the rest of the ride home as we sit in an awkward silence.

When we finally pull into my driveway i unbuckle and get Lila out of the car. I walk over to his window. "Thank you ...for today" I speak shortly still feeling tension in the air from our kiss.

" No problem Lizzie it was fun we should hang out together again soon" he say in full confidence. "Yah I'd love that" I reply softly. " Well by" he says and reverse the car to pull out the driveway.

" By" I say waving goodbye. I stand there for a minute before walking into my house and getting ready for bed.

Chapter 2 done I hope you like the story so far, comments and votes are always appreciated. Have a good day and night.