5 - Avengers Party

Y/N POV

I was getting ready for the party when I got a phone call.
" Y/N L/N what the heck where you thinking" my mother's voice bombs over the phone.

" well good morning to you to" I say back to her not really sure what she was on about. " Its all over the news about you and your hook up from last night" she tells me. Shit I didn't want my family knowing about her yet. I love them I do, but my parents are very well off so they always act as if any girl is not enough for me.

" Mom she's not a hook up we have been hanging out these past few weeks and she finally agreed to date me" I explain to her. " Invite her over for dinner tomorrow we want to meet her" she tells me " Mom I need.." i try to tell her but she cuts me off " No excuse dinner tomorrow 5pm be here" she says quickly hanging up.

God I hate my mother sometimes she acts like I can't make my own decisions I'm 26 for crying out loud. Not to mention she didn't even consider that Lizzie has a life. Whatever I just finish getting ready so i can get flowers for Liz before the party.

After driving to the store and getting a bouquet of rose I drive to pick her up.

" Hey Babe" I tell her handing her the flowers when she open the door. " Thank you there so pretty, I'll put theses in water give me a minute" she says quickly walking back inside.
A few moments later she comes back out " Let's go" she says cheerfully grabbing my hand
that I offer to her.

She punched in the address in the GPS and we started on our way. " so how threatened am I going to be" i ask curiously " I don't know but I would just be ready they didn't really like my last relationship" she says with slightly joking tone until the last part.

" but I'm sure they'll love you" she say quickly trying to change the subject. I just take one of her hands in mine and softly rub it softly then plant a soft kiss on it.

When we finally arrive at the at the house I walk around to her door and open it for her and help her out. " such a gentleman" she tells me planting a kiss on my cheek.

" Lizzie it's good to see you" Robert Downy Jr tells her hugging her. " Ah you must be the boyfriend I heard about" he says looking at me. " Yes sir" I tell him holding out my hand and he takes it to shake it.

" Come in you two everyone's in the living room" he says leading us in. " Look guys witchy here" Anthony exclames.

" Shut it bird brain" she teases back " Oh whos your friend" Jeramy Renner smirks at her. " This is Y/N my boyfriend" she says leading me to sit on the couch. " So Y/N what do you do" Chris Evans asks me.

" Well I'm the lead vet at my practice and I run a non profit animal rescue and rehabilitation charity" I explain.

" well I think you found yourself a good one there Liz" Tom Holand say. " If you even think about hurting her I will not hesitate to break you" Robert threatened. After my interrogation was done we started playing pool.

" So when do you guys finish filming" I ask as I break. " we still got a few months left, you should come visit on set we could let you in so you can surprise Lizzie" Chris offers.

" Really that's sound cool" I reply happily " occurs we like you buddy your way better for her then her dushbag ex husband" he tells me an inoyed tone present.

I dint know that she was married before she never told me but I know that she didn't for a reason and I know eventually she'll tell me why.

" So do you have any of your own pets Y/N being a vet" I get questioned by Chris. " Yes I also have a Golden Retriever" I explain hitting the 2 into the side pocket. " That's funny" Tom laughs. " Yay they are already basically inseparable" I tell them

" Hey boys" Lizzie says walking back from the kitchen with the girls with two drinks. She hands me my cup and after taking a sip. " Thanks babe just they way I like it" i tell her kindly wrapping my hands around her waist. " Of course what kinda girl would I be if I couldn't mix a drink" she says smiling at me.

To no surprise I win pool and we decided to play bear pong. " Yah suck it losers" Lizzie slightly slurs when she lands the ball in the second to last cup. She then chugs the cup and slammed it onto the table when empty.

" Great she cocky now" Sebastian says rolling his eyes. " Yeah Lizzie I think you to much of a light weight to play this" Robert says concernedly.
" no I'm going to toe they last fall" she says bouncing the ball and it lands perfectly in the cup.

( AN - yes it's supposed to be spelled that way)

She picks up the last cup and chugs it. " ok that's enough for you"  I say grabbing her lightly.
" No I'm fine" she mumbles before her face goes pale. She then stumbles to the bathroom and starts puking. " Let it out baby" I say rubbing her back.

After a few minutes when nothing else was in her stomach she leans into me. " You ready to leave yet" i ask rubbing her arm. She nods slightly so I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the car after saying goodbye to everyone.

I pull up to her place and get a bag not wanting her to be alone with how wasted she is. I also get Lila not wanting her to be alone as well.

When I finally reach my house I get her bag and lead Lila inside. She instantly ran over to Cooper and the two started playing. I gently lay Lizzie on the bed and take off her dress for her to be more comfortable. When I try and pull a shirt over her she rejects it " I don't want clothes" she wines in a very cute tone.

" ok babe but we'll both just be in our underwear then" I say quickly discarding my cloths and climbing in next to her to which she clings to me instantly. I love her so much more then words can describe she just make my heart flutter and not want to stop.

After a few minutes I finally drift of into a peaceful sleep.

Sorry for the delay just didn't have the motivation to write. Hope you enjoyed and have a good day and night.