4 - The Morning After

Lizzie POV

I woke up entangled in Y/Ns arms as my legs wear layen across his toso. The morning sun streaks across our faces along with strand of my hair.

I push myself up before my arms give out causing me to fall back down. At this point I notice my pounding headache. " ah" I groan this causes Y/N to shut up in his spot. " what's wrong Liz are you hurt" he asks groggily.

" I'm fine just bad hangover" I mumble into his chest. " Aw dose the baby have a headache" he jokes stroking my forehead. " yes why don't you" I wine " I have a strong alcohol tolerance" he says and starts rubbing my back.

" Your adorable" he coos over me. " im going to go make us some breakfast ok" he says quietly kissing my forehead. " Ok I'm sleeping" I say hugging the pillow and digging me head into it.

About 20 minutes later I pull myself up and walk down the familiar steps to the kitchen.
" Aw look who finally crawled down here" he jokes from the stove where he's cocking pancakes.

" Hah hah very funny" I say siting down on the bar stool at the counter. "I'm joking sweetheart" he tells be leaning over the other side to peck my lips.

" Ok I forgive you" I mumble with a smile. He then looks down at me, he had given me a lose tee-shirt to wear and it clearly express my cleavage.
" You big ass baby, can you stop staring at my body for 5 seconds.

" It's not my fault you look like a goddess" he wines " I just enjoy it" he replies proudly. " well your not to bad yourself" i husk seductively smiling at him.

" here's your breakfast Pancakes and fresh berries" he tells me sliding the plate and walking around the island to sit next to me. we sit in silence for a few minutes wile we eat. " so I was wondering if you want to come with me to a party tonight" i ask him. " he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his lip. " of course I'll go with you" he says leaving me on his lap.

" Thank you it's just with my friends from filming" I say " wait your famous friends will be there" he asks a worried expression show on his face.

" Relax they want to meet you babe" I say smiling at him. He leans in again and re captures my lips. The kiss becomes more heated and I feel him grab the edge of the shirt and try and pull it over my head.

I grab his hands stoping him causing him to look at me worriedly " Hey wants wrong" he questions cupping my cheeks. " nothing but your a horn dog and my legs still hurt from last night" i explain.

A see a dark look come over his face " Oh my god shit I didn't wear a condom god were so screwed" he panics and starts hyperventilating " Y/N" I say trying to get his attention.
" Good I'm so stupid" he says not listening to a word I say.

" Y/N I yell attaching my lips to his. It deepens slightly but I pull away before it can become more. " Y/N relax im on birth control ok" I tell him to which his face relaxes and he lets out a sharp exhale. " Sorry" he stutters slightly.

" your cute when you freak out" I mumble to him laying my head on his chest. " you say that about everything I do" he tells me and strokes my back.

" that's because your always cute" I mumble. Just then Cooper made him self know and tried to jump up on the bench seat next to us. When he did he lightly paws Y/N. " I think someone is hungry" I tell him looking up at him.

" Yah let me feed him then we can cuddle more" he tells me moving from the seat. " I should probably go home to feed Lila but you can pick me up at six" I tell him standing up. " sounds like a plan I'll see you later" he explains looking at me and kisses me lightly.

After a few minutes Y/N hands me some clothes to wear since my only other outfit was my dress. I then walk out to my car and head home. When I reach the door and unlock it I hear a voice " where have you been" Scarlet asks loudly startling me. "My god What are you doing here" I ask siting my purse down.

" I came here to ask what the pictures are all about" she says which just confused me more. " what are you talking about" i asks walking into my kitchen to feed the dog.

" Theses" she says shoving her phone in my face. It's pictures of me and Y/N at the club making out. It also had a lot of comments asking who I was with and other things. " What am I not allowed to go out, Your my mom" I question annoyedly.

" Well apparently you need me to be because you hocked up with some random guy" she says slightly raising her voice. " Firstly I've know him for weeks and secondly he's my boyfriend" I reply and bite into a fresh apple.

" Since when how dare you not tell me" she gasp faking a hurt expression. " He asked me last night" i explain " ok come on we're having a spa day before Roberts party tonight" she says grabbing my hand and dragging me up stairs.

" Change into this so we can go she says trowing a white tank top and jean shorts at me. " Ok ok I'll change, your so needy" I complain walking into my
ensuite bathroom.

After I finish changing Scarlet again drags me down the steps to her car. " so" she questions looking over at me from the driver side " How was it" she asks me smirking. " What are you talking about" I ask back. " Lizzie I know you slept with your little boy toy last night why eles would he give you his clothes" she responds pestering me.

" Im not discussing my sex life with you now shut up and focus on the road" I tell her looking out my window. " Ok fine ... but I call godmother" she yells. " Scarlet" I yell back annoyed.

Another update and a little of Scarlet meddling. Hope your enjoy the story. Have a good day and night.