Chapter 21: Take It (Coles PoV)

I looked at the both of the men for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what I should do and say. As it was that they did in fact just seem to be dealing business as far as I could tell.
I was not very good at doing that sort of stuff my self. Due to the fact that it was that I want very smart. As it was that I kind of just seemed to stare at the both of them with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that he seemed to speak to the man, all at the exact same time too.
"I don't have any thing for you right now... I am sorry... But my mother will give you all of the money and some more once we are gone..." He did in fact just seem to say to the man, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide for a bit of some time. As to the fact that it was that I had in fact heard as to just what Paul had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that Paul had been thinking.
"Why didn't he bring any thing at all with us? Is he lying to the man?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I at least made sure that I had not said it too loud what so ever.
As it was that I knew that I didn't want to give the man the wrong ideas what so ever. As it was that I did my best to just simply act as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact just stare at the both of them still.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, none the less. That was when it was that I then began to hear the man speak back to Paul, as it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Look... I would lose a lot of money if I just gave it to you... And I know that we are good friends... But I am tight as it is right now... Come on Paul..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As though it was that I knew that I wasn't the smartest guy out there. I could in fact tell that the man was in fact very desperate. As I then did in fact just seem to start to feel quite a bit bad for the man.
Paul did in fact just seem to under stand where he was coming from. But at the same time as well, he seemed like he wasn't backing down. As he then did in fact just seem to shake his head back to him, as he also began to go and speak back to him as well.
"Look... I can't get the money right now... The banks are all closed down in the city... I promise you that my mother will give you plenty more! But we need to go now... Please... This is the entire world on the line!" He did in fact just seem to say to the man.
As it was that I could also hear the desperation in the voice of Paul. As it was that I was quite a bit surprised and lost my self. As to just how this all was in fact going to end up going, never the less.
As it was that the man just seemed to stare at Paul for a few more moments, at that. That was when it was that he then began to let out a rough sigh, all at once. As he then did in fact also just seem to go and dip his head quite a bit low to the ground, at that.
As it was that he had seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I just seemed to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to hear the man speak back to Paul, at that.
"Fine Paul... Fine... Jesus has helped me so far already... You can take the supplies... I wish you the best of luck on your journey... Tell your mother and the others that I send the best regards..." He did in fact just seem to say back to Paul, at that.
As it was that he had a very serious look on his own face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said back to Paul.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what to say or do my self. As it was that Paul then did in fact just seem to bow his head and then speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Do not worry... Your business will be thriving soon enough... God is thankful as we are for what you have done... Good bye... For the last time old friend..." He did in fact just seem to say to the man.
As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that the man did in fact still not seem to be at all too sure about it all.
But eventually he then did in fact nod back to Paul. And he then did in fact go and unlock the weapons stash. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact heard what he had said.
I let out a soft sigh of some relief just as he had done so. But at the same time as well, just as I had seen the sharp arrows, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"I sure hope I don't have to use one of those bows..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I could do, at that.
As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to turn my head to Paul. As it was that I saw that he was in fact looking right at me. And he was in fact also seeming to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... I need you to help me put these in some bags... And you are going to need to carry a lot of this back to my home..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at me, just as it was that he had in fact said that.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said to me. That was when it was that I then did in fact nod back to the man. And I also then did in fact just seem to smile back at him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that we just seemed to stare at one another. For quite a bit of some more time, at that. That was when it was that I then finally did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Now that is one thing that I can do for you for sure..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go on over towards him, and the bags.
As it was that I then began to start to put the bows in to the bag. As I felt like I would let Paul handle the arrows for the time being. As I didn't want to get any where near those what so ever, at that.
As it was that we had seemed to have got all of the stuff that we needed in to the bags. That was when it was that I then did in fact see Paul lift his head up, all of the sudden. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and nod to his friend, at that.
As it was that the both of them just seemed to stare at one another. As it did in fact seem to be a bit silent for quite a bit of some time. That was when it was that I just then began to hear Paul go and speak to the man, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you my good friend... This will never be forgotten... God will shine the light upon you and your life... My mother will pay you soon enough... As soon as the curfew closes..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As not only did he have a serious look on his face, as he had said that. But he also did in fact seem to have a very grateful look on his face. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to close the bags of his.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. And I had done the same thing that he had done. That was when it was that the man then began to go and speak back to Paul, all at the exact same time too.
"You are welcome... And I wish you the best of luck on your journey... Where ever it is that you might be going my friend..." He did in fact just seem to say back to Paul.
He had a genuine look on his face just as he had said that. As it was clear to me that this was hard on the man. But the man was in fact a very good man, at that.
As it was that I was grateful my self as to just what he was doing. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then nodded back to the man, all of the sudden.
The man didn't seem to care less about me, which was fine with me. As it was that I did in fact get my focus off of him all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact get my eyes on Paul, as he began to speak to me, at that.
"Alright Cole... It is time for us to go now... They are waiting for us... Hopefully we can leave by tomorrow after noon..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a serious look on his own face as well, at that.
I just seemed to stare back at him with my eyes wide for quite a bit of some time, at that. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to go and nod back to Paul, as well.
As it was that the both of us just seemed to stare at one another. That was when it was that I began to realize that he needed to make sure for a fact. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... Let's go... I am ready..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver a little bit as to just what I had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to think on the journey back.
I knew that it was actually surprisingly easy for us to leave the city. But it was going to be a lot harder to get in to the city, at that. As it was that I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare at the wall that was in front of me. As I noticed that it was in fact a wall of weapons. As it was that it did in fact remind me as to just what it was that we were doing.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then dipped my head a little bit low to the ground. As I then did in fact begin to simply speak to my self quietly, all at once, at that.
"Would Jesus really be okay with us doing what we are doing?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was a bit lost, and I was a bit hesitant about all of this.
It just felt a bit off, as to just what it was that we were doing. As I tried my best to at least shine a little of light in to all of it. But I didn't seem to be doing a very good job at it what so ever, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to stare low to the ground for quite a bit of some more time. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Paul. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Come on Cole... We need to go now... They are all waiting on us..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a lot more of a rough sigh on what he had said this time.
As it was that I then did in fact go and look up at the man. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to go and nod back to him. As it was that I watched as he walked out the front door to the place, all of the sudden.
And I then did in fact just seem to follow him out side. As it was that I made sure not to look back at the guy as I did so. As it was that I did in fact feel a bit bad that we were going to hurt his business, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to think thoughts in my head. As it was that I then also began to go and speak them out loud, as well, at that.
"What if that man is my great great great grand father or some thing?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that the man kind of seemed to have a build sort of like mine, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that he then had in fact just seemed to have turned his head back to me.
It was quite a bit clear to me that he was a bit lost. As to just what it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said out loud. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply listen as to just what it was that he felt like he had needed to say back to me, at that.
"What are you talking about? You need to stop thinking so much Cole... It is going to wear you out... We still have a bit of some ways to go..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As just as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. And I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact begin to feel stupid for what I had done. As it had not been just the fact that I had in fact spoken. But it was also the fact as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. As it was that my eyes were wide as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, as well. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and just seem to speak back to Paul, all at once, at that.
"Sorry... Just can't help but to over think things some times..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I had a bit of a sad and guilty smile on my face just as I had said that.
As it was that I knew that what it was that I had said was true. But it was also the fact that it was that I had said what I had said. As it was that I knew that it might give away that we were traveling through time to get here.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I saw that Paul had his eyes squinted right at me. As it was that he just then did in fact seem to go and speak back to me once again.
"Yeah... It's not a good habit to get in to there Cole... You need to think before, and think after you do... Not whilst you are in the process of doing..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that it felt like it was a lot for me to take in all at one time. But I did my best to just simply act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and simply nod back to him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to see Paul look away from me, at that.
As it was clear that he was now taking us the way back. As to where it was that we had used to get in to the town, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly, once more time, at that.
"Yes... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just try my best to clear my mind and all of my thoughts. As it was that I felt like I just simply needed to be at peace with every thing.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when it was that it did in fact just seem to feel that kind of way. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel that sort of way in side of me.