Chapter 24: Leave (Megan's PoV)

All of us just seemed to stand there and stare at the dinner table. As it was that no one seemed to be all too sure as to just what they should do. As it was clear to me that Paul's mother was in fact quite a bit afraid.
I saw the worried looks on the faces of my companions. As it was that they did in fact not seem to be all too sure what to do them selves. As the only person who seemed to be calm was Jesus.
Though, that seemed to be a normal thing for him. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to hear the voice of him, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to listen as to what ever it was that he had to say.
"Are we all going to sit here and do nothing... Or are we going to open the door for our friends?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his head tilted, as well as the fact that he had his eyes wide.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that it seemed like he believed as to what he had said as well. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver quite a bit.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Valarie. As it was that she seemed to go and speak up. And I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say as well.
"Are you sure you want us to open that door? What if it is the wrong people?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she had quite a bit of some doubt. Such as it was that I felt like I did.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had even said. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really do.
As it was that I had seemed to have stood there and stared. As my eyes did in fact just seem to me wide as I did as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Knox start to go and speak up, at that.
"Why can't we just eat? I am so hungry..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he was in fact quite a bit grumpy, all at the exact same time too.
Though it seemed like he was always that kind of way. As he only seemed to care about him self. And not for any one else, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then also began to turn my head away from him. As it was that this time, I seemed to hear the voice of Millie speak up.
"It is fine... Come on... You can stay here if you want to Knox... I'm going to check the door..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact have her eyes wide at just what she had said.
She seemed to be staring right at Knox as she had said that. As I wondered if she was taking shots on him once again. Though it really didn't seem to be the case, at least as far as it was that I could tell.
As it was that I had continued to still stand there and stare for some time. As it seemed like Knox didn't care much what so ever as to just what it was that Millie had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was Jesus.
As it seemed like he was the first one to get up from the table. As I then did in fact just seem to look right on over to the man. As I also then began to go and hear him start to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... What are we waiting for then? Let's go..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he seemed to have a bit of a happy and excited look on his face just as it was that he had in fact just said that.
My eyes were quite a bit wide once again, just as before. As it was that I was in fact confused as to just what it was that was going on. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to simply hear the voice of Valarie.
As it was that she seemed to be quite a bit worried as she spoke. As it was that I looked at her, once again confused as to just what it was. As I then did in fact still listen as to just what it was that she had to say either way.
"No Jesus... There is still some doubt that it might not be our friends... So you need to stay here at the table with Knox and Paul's mother... Just in case..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she seemed to be quite a bit serious her self. As it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said to Jesus. As it was that I felt like I did in fact agree with what she had said.
Every single one of us that was sitting at the table just now. Did in fact seem to have all of our eyes right on to Jesus, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the man go and speak up once again.
"I have a feeling that it is not any thing to be worried about... But if you are all really concerned... Very well then..." He did in fact just seem to say back to us, at that.
As it was that he seemed to not be all too happy with the decision. But he was at the very least complying with what it was that we had said. As he then did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground.
As well as the fact that he then did in fact go right on ahead. And he did in fact sit back down at his chair on the table, none the less. As it was that me and the other girls seemed to be much more calm as he did so.
As it was that we then did in fact go right on ahead and look at one another, at that. As I then began to once again hear Valarie speak up. And I once again listened as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"Alright... Let's go and check the door... I think if they are guards and they see that we are women... Than they might just leave us alone..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that she had her eyes wide, as it seemed like she was serious. As it was that it then also seemed to calm me down quite a bit. And I then simply did in fact just seem to go and nod back to her.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that how ever. That was when it was that Millie seemed to go and step in. And she then decided to go and speak up her self, all at the exact same time too.
"I don't think it will be that easy... But sure... Let's just get this over with..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw her shiver a little bit on what she had said as well.
I was not all too sure as to just what ever that was about. Though I felt like I didn't want to think too deep in to that what so ever. As I then did in fact just seem to once again simply nod back to them both.
And I then did in fact just seem to once again hear Valarie speak. As it was that I saw that she now seemed to be worried for what ever reason. As it was that I once again listened as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"Yes... Let's just get this over with..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she also seemed to go and shiver at what she had said.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was wrong with the girls. As it was that I seemed to stare at them with my eyes wide for some time. Until in the end, I then began to start to see Valarie step up.
As she then began to walk out of the dining room, and over to where it was that the front door was at. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I heard a familiar voice from out side, just as we drew close to it.
"Come on now... We need to hurry up and get in side... Guards could come at any moment..." I heard the voice of John say from out side. As it was that I then immediately let out a very rough sigh of relief.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact realize as to just who it was. As it did in fact seem like things were going to be just fine. And I then did in fact just seem to see the girls feel the same sort of way that I did.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. Millie then went right on ahead and began to lead up. As it was that I then began to go and listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh thank God... It's just them..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was clear that she was much more calm on what she had said. As it was just as it was that all of us had assumed it to be at first.
Well, at least Jesus had in fact assumed it was the case. As the rest of us had some doubts as to just who it was that it could be. As it was that I now felt a bit stupid for what ever reason, for feeling that kind of way.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some more time. That was when it was that the door did in fact open. And I then heard the voice of Amelia as it was that she seemed to go and speak up, just as it was that it had been the case.
"Alright... We've got every thing... We made it back safely... We are ready..." She seemed to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to rush through the door as she said so.
As it was that my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should say or do in response. As it was that I just seemed to be a bit stuck in place for the time being.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to be that sort of way. That was when it was that Valarie then began to go and speak up her self. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, at that.
"Hold on... Hold on... We aren't quite there just yet... There's still some things we are working on..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that her eyes were wide just as it was that she had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then seemed to nod a little bit in response. As it was that I did of course agree as to just what it was that she had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when I then began to hear the voice of the leader of the other group. As Zander then began to go and speak up all of the sudden, at that.
"Okay... So let's go ahead and get this over with then... Shall we? We can finish off what ever else you need help with..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that his eyes were in fact wide with just what he had said. As it was clear to me that the guy was in fact quite a bit anxious. Even if it was that I was not usually the best at reading people, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stare at the man for a bit of some time. That was until I began to hear one of the others seem to step in. As it was that I saw Upton just seem to pat Zander on the back for what ever reason.
As it was that just as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also began to hear the voice. As just who it did in fact seem to be Upton, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... It is dark out right now Zander... Now might not be the best time for us to be going out side..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to bring up a very fair point. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I saw Zander go and look at Upton with his eyes wide, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then also began to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to go and hear him speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you kidding me? That is the best time for us to go out and help... No one is going to be out, and it is going to be harder for us to be seen..." He did in fact just seem to say to us all in return, at that.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that my eyes wide in fact just seem to be wide. As it seemed like he had brought up a very fair point, all at the exact same time as well.
As I just seemed to stand there and stare for a bit longer. Until in the end, I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Valarie. As she began to go and speak up her self, all at the exact same time too.
"We already boarded up the ship... We need to stop wasting our time on all of that... Now we just need to wait... So how about you all come and join us for dinner?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that she was serious. As it was that it seemed to ease most of every one that was here. On what it was that she had even just said, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of my boy friend. As it was that it seemed to be Westley who was speaking, all at the exact same time too.
"We already ate..." He did in fact just seem to say. As either no one had heard as to just what it was that he had in fact just said. Or it seemed like every one else simply ignore him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. And the others did in fact just seem to follow Valarie in to the other room. That was when it was that I just then began to start to walk on over to him my self.
I just seemed to have a calm look on my face as I did as such. As it was that I did my best to try to act that way for quite a bit of some time. Until I then began to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"It doesn't matter Westley... We just need to all get together... We are stronger together..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was some thing that Jesus had told us earlier, all at the exact same time too.
Westley didn't seem to be at all too sure as to just what I had said. As it was that he seemed to look at me with his eyes wide for a few moments. Until in the end, he then did in fact just seem to calm down.
As it was that it seemed like he only needed to lock eyes with me. As it was clear to me that he knew that the love that I had for him. And that none of it seemed to matter besides that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had just seemed to have been that way. That was when it was that I just then went right on ahead, at that. And I then began to start to simply hear him go and speak right back on over to me.
"Yes... I know... Thank you Megan... I love you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that it seemed to warm my heart as to just what it was that he had said.
As my heart seemed to be cold through out the entire day. Since it was that he had not been here. As I knew that it had been the longest that we had been apart for quite a bit of some time.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and feel him come close to me.
As it was that I had in fact seen him do as such a thing like that. That was when he then did in fact seem to kiss me on the lips. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to him after he had done as such.
"I love you too Westley..." I said to him, as I had a smile on my face as it was that I had said that. It was clear to me that what I had said, had in fact made him feel much better.
The both of us then began to start to continue with the others. To where we were in fact going to the dining room to get some food. As it was that I felt like every thing was going great, and just as planned so far.
Though, I didn't want to bring that up out loud, either. As I knew that it could in fact jinx us badly, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes. And I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"We will be fine... Just fine..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt at least some what better. When it was that I had in fact told my self as to just what I had said.
It also helped that the fact that the son of God was with us in the room. As I did in fact just seem to remind my self as to the fact that it was the case. When it was that I simply began to start to hear the man speak, at that.
"Alright... Every one may sit down and do what ever... We are just waiting on Cole now... And we should be ready to go in the morning..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to shiver, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact remind me that we had sent Cole and Paul out on the most dangerous mission of all.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I began to hear the voice of Amelia. As it was that she seemed to be a bit worried, and freaked out as to just what she had heard.
"What do you mean Cole? You sent him out on his own to do what?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that not only was she quite a bit afraid for him.
But she was also a bit upset as to the news that she had just heard. As it was that I felt like I couldn't blame her for that being the case. As I just then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
Just as soon as it was that it once again had in fact been the case. That was when it was that Valarie then began to go and speak up. As it was clear that she was trying to defend the rest of us, at that.
"Relax Amelia... He is the strongest of us... Him and Paul went to get some weapons to protect us on the journey to Spain..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I simply began to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that he didn't seem to be all too happy as to just what it was that was going on, at that.
"Weapons... I wasn't told that we were going to be bringing weapons... Why would we be causing fights?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to tilt his head as to just what he had said.
Though it was clear to me that he was trying to bring up the fact. That we should not be using weapons on the boat at all. It was also clear to me that he knew that we weren't using it to attack any one, at that.
As it was that every one just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Knox, at that. As it was that he just then began to go and speak up, all at the exact same time as well.
"What?! We aren't staying for all of this right? I thought we were going to get them on the boat and then leave!"