390. Poor Yan Yi

The Blessed Chapter 390

“Who is Duke Yuan?”

“Well…”

As Ling Jingxuan’s voice fell, including Yan Shengrui, all the people had all question marks all over their face. Is he from Qing Kingdom? Isn’t he a tongsheng? Although Duke Yuan is not that famous like Duke Zeng, a least he is a well-known hero. Now he asked them who Duke Yuan is? So…speechless…

“Judging from the way you look, it’s like quite a weird thing that I don’t know who Duke Yuan is.”

Seeing that, Ling Jingxuan showed no shame at all. He kept flipping through the original owner’s memories, but still found not a single piece of fragments about this person. Yan Shengrui suddenly recalled his previous situation felt so sorry. So, he grabbed his hand and briefed him the life story of Duke Yuan, and especially emphasized his deep feelings for his wife.

“I see. So that Duke Yuan is also a real man. Why raised such a neither fish nor fowl bastard son?”

After hearing it, Ling Jingxuan also generated some respects to Duke Yuan, someone who he had never seen before. Having been here for nearly half a year, he also knew, in this world, it wasn’t an easy thing even if a man wanted to keep his integrity. Any big and rich families, which man didn’t have three wives and four concubines? They just hadn’t had 72 concubines like the emperor. Duke Yuan only had one woman for his whole life, which was already the only existing miracle. But pity that he was such a failure on educating his kids.

“Duke Yuan actually was doing good. In his mansion, he has expressly stipulated that any offspring of his, whether it’s the wife’s or concubine’s sons, they couldn’t have any concubine before forty. They could only marry a concubine after forty if they still have no sons by the time. I guess his eldest son just lost himself for that woman and failed to control himself. His other brothers all have one wife only.”

Duke Zeng and Duke Yuan were friends, so, he also knew something about them since he had lodged in Duke Zeng’s mansion when he was little.

“To put it bluntly, it’s all due to his lower part.”

Ling Jingxuan rolled his eyes grumpily. He was not a nit-pick person, and never thought to change the polygamy big environment. As long as his man was faithful to him, he didn’t want to care so much. As for Yuan Shaoqi’s background, he had no comment. His mother was pathetic though, since Duke Yuan was such a famous figure, how could his biggest son be a nobody no one had ever heard of? That woman should have known that he had been married, but still been with him. So such a result was already foreseen by her. So nothing to feel sorry for. Seen from his point of view, after all she put her foot in some other’s family first. So his first wife did nothing wrong. If it had been that his man had had an affair outside, maybe he would directly kill her and then castrate Yan Shengrui.

“What are you thinking? I would never make that kind of mistake. Those thoughts in your head would never come true.”

Subtly sensing the slight change of his expression, Yan Shengrui darkened his face, bent his finger and tapped his forehead. Thinking with his butt, he knew that he should have already pictured him into that kind of situation.

“That is not necessarily true. What if someone drugs you? I guess I should work out the antidote against those strong aphrodisiac first, otherwise, what if some day someone comes to me holding a swelling belly? I am not that benevolent like the duke’s biggest son’s wife!”

Rubbing his forehead randomly, Ling Jingxuan turned to give him an evil grin. Yan Shengrui had a twitch at the corner of his mouth, and those three who were kneeling there lowered their heads, trying to hold themselves from laughing out, but all prick-eared, only afraid of missing any word.