"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY"

Hehe Angst again yipeee this is a suggestion I'm hoping i can finish it in one chapter. The suggestion was by  TurquouiseUnicorn .

Summary: HAHA THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T GET ONE I want it to be a surprise ^^ 
Swear warning this chapter have quit a lot of swearing ^^
^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^<>^

Skeppy was finally on the island he did know how he got there or what to do but then he saw people in the distance and realized that bad might be on this island he began walking to try and find his best friend and crush. His thoughts were  soon interrupted when he accidentally bumped into someone he began apologizing "I'm so sorry I wasn't-" he was interrupted by the person when they began to speak "skeppy is that you how did you get here" skeppy looked at the people and realized that it was foolish "FOOLISH I didn't know you were on the island too also I don't know how I got here" skeppy was still in shock about foolish being on the island then he realized maybe more people he knows were here "where are you headed I can help you" skeppy looked up at foolish again and was like I have no idea where I am you dumb ass "I'm trying to look for bad I want to confess my feelings to him and talk to him, I would also like to have a tour around and get to know who ever else is on this island " foolish was hesitant to tell skeppy this cuz he didn't want to break his heart but he knew that he was going to find out eventually "skeppy I don't think it's a good idea to confess to bad " skeppy was confused he didn't know why he shouldn't confess "why shouldn't I confess to bad foolish " foolish didn't want to break skeppy's heart so he just quickly spat it out "badandanotherguyyoudontknowaredating"
(Bad and another guy you don't know are dating)

Foolish said it as fast as he could skeppy didn't understand all of it but he could make out some words and understood what foolish said he was feeling so many emotions at that moment he didn't know what to do when all of a sudden......

A group of people were around him and then he heard a familiar voice begin to speak "hello ever one we have a new person one the island today I want you to meet" skeppy turned around to see "QUACKITY " quackity looked at skeppy in confusion "uh yes" skeppy felt embarrassed cuz every one was staring at him now "sorry I just didn't know you were on the island " skeppy said apologizing for yelling his name "it's okay so can you stand right here to introduce yourself to everyone" quackity said pointing to a random podium that he just made "uh yeah sure" skeppy said feeling very scared

"hi my name is skeppy I speak English my friends are foolish and quackity and bad I really like Dimonds" skeppy said kinda quietly and nervously *everyone claps* "thank you skeppy you can come down now, now whoever wants to go first introduce yourself " (I might miss someone so please tell me if I do)

The people skeppy already knew were pushed back cuz there was no need for them to introduce theme

"Hola my name is roeir I speak Spanish as my first language I am married to cellbit so if you touch him I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS that's all^^" skeppy was scared even though he didn't even know who the fuck cellbit who

"Oi my name is cellbit my first language is portugués I'm sorry on my husband's behalf but I will do the same to you if you touch roeir just keep that in-" Cellbit was interrupted by his own husband "I forgot to say my dad's are foolish and vegeta(idk how to spell his name plz tell me) and my sister is Leonarda " roeir apologized to his husband with a kiss then walked away "as I was saying keep that in mind cuz I have murdered people before also my parents in law are vegeta and foolish and my sister in law is leo"

Skeppy didn't like the fact he has been threatened twice already

"Oi my name is forever I speak Português too I have a son I share with four other people cellbi, felp,pac,and mike. Our son's name is Richarlyson he really like to just go around and hang out with people mostly bad though and me, bad, and begeah are the drama trio" skeppy liked the introduction probably cuz he didn't get threatened he was also now curious of who begeah is

"Bonjor my name is begeah I speak French I also have a kid her name is pomme it means apple in French I also take care of her with other people (I don't remember all the French people 😭) I am apart of the drama trio with Forever and bad I am very smart from what I've heard  and it's nice to meet you skeppy"
Skeppy  really likes her he think that they would be good friends he also was very interested in getting to know the children on the island

*the introduction finished *(I'm lazy sorry 😅 there are too many people for my brain to remember )

Skeppy made his way to were bad was talk to that Forever guy and begeah "hi bad" bad turn around and huge skeppy "HI SKEPPY " skeppy kinda pushed bad off of him cuz he wasn't in the mood to hug bad from what foolish told him "oh um sorry skeppy are you okay" bad said kinda feeling sad that skeppy didn't want a hug from him "yeah I'm fine I just don't want a hug rn" skeppy said with a non emotion tone of voice "oh okay umm these are my friends begeah and...Forever" bad said kinda hesitant with calling forever his "friend " and skeppy knew right the and there that, that was the guy who stool bad from him.....
[][][][][][][][][][][]]][][][[][][][][][][][]][][][][][][]

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE DONE YIPEEE there will be a part two but I need to do another request first I hope you liked this chapter it wasn't very Angsty and not a lot of swearing but just wait till we get to the juicy part the next chapter will be fluff so if you prefer fluff instead of Angst you should read the next chapter when I decide to post/start it
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

BYE BYE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT, GOODMORNING, OR GOODAFFTERNOON TAKE CARE BYE^^