no chapter rant

I'm working on part 2 of merry gay Christmas but I wanted to rant about brumin

First [Philza&Brumin skin drama]

So I saw a video of begeah seeing brumin for the first time and I'm not hating on her cuz I do really like begeah but the way she acted when she saw brumin skin i think it was quite mean and you could tell he sounded upset, i feel bad for him because he has to go through that but the aren't the same because Philza is a crow and brumin is a vampire so they may have similar skins but they aren't the same and they are different people (just want to express me feelings towards this)

Second [what I think of brumin ]

I saw brumin for the first time from bad's stream cuz they were on the same team for purgatory 02 and I honestly think brumin is so cool I wish I could understand portugués so I could know more of what he was saying but I did find him very interesting so I did so "investigate" (watched some videos of him and forever) on him and that's how I found out he is a vampire and think that is cool but yet again I don't know that much about him because I don't know that much portugués I am learning (I'm learning Spanish first then what I get pretty good I'll learn Portugués and then I want to learn French or German because I really like learning languages I think my obsession with learning about different cultures and learning languages comes for that I don't really know my about my culture and I grew up not knowing any Spanish btw I'm Mexican but that's beside the point of what I was first talking about I think )

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thank you for listening to my rant once again you can rant to me anytime as well ^^ bye bye 👋