No chapter just me ranting

Okay I just want to talk about how I think I would be like if I was in a minecraft smp relationship (when I'm alone in silence this is some of the things that go through my head okay) and ofc just roll play but here is the first thing it would most definitely be a woman and I would be very shy and get very nervous very easily and definitely be way too scared to talk to her but I would casually flirt with her from time to time and if she were to say something cute or nice I most definitely would go EKKK but silently ofc😌 and I would protect her as best as I can even if I'm shit at pvp and I would want to go on a picnic date (I want my first date ever to be a picnic date I almost had my first date but they kinda didn't show up.<. So welp)
__________________________________

That is all about my financial minecraft smp relationship thoughts because I am so fucking single and I want a relationship btw ik I said if I was ever in a minecraft smp relationship I would most definitely date a girl I honestly don't know my sexuality so.<. But yeah I just wanted to rant about this (PLEASE DON'T JUDG ME FOR THIS 😭 IK IM DELUSIONAL)
Anyways thank you for listening to me rant you can rant to me any time as well <3 ^^ goodbye