Chapter 413 - Taken Man

The reporters were relentless. Usually, they weren't this lethal in their approach but after her insults, none of them decided to hold back today.

"Apparently, you're not as kind as people thought you to be. There are rumors that you paid a B-list model to harass Rose Yang in the past. Is that true?"

"The evidence is that the people you're closest to are all wearing a similar charm bracelet! Is this your way of recruiting people to do your bidding?"

Chou Tzuyu's face went even paler as she turned into a sickly shade of green; she looked like she was on the verge of puking. Anxiety drove her on her edge as she blurted out, "That's not true. I would never do such a thing to Rosè Yang! I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet—"

Chou Tzuyu's words died off in her throat when she saw a woman push to get through the crowd. Her hair, which was usually let down to mimic Chou Tzuyu's style, was tied up today. It enhanced her heart-shaped face and brought out her high cheekbones.

Relief flooded Chou Tzuyu's trembling soul. Watching Yang Yuna approach her was like seeing an angel amidst the chaos. At this very moment, Chou Tzuyu felt the happiest she had ever been. For once, she appreciated Yang Yuna's presence. "Yuna, you're here! Please explain to them I didn't hire the model!"

Yang Yuna gently smiled at Chou Tzuyu . Now that she finally had the upper hand for once, she was going to drag this woman through the dirt and back. "Tzuyu, don't worry. I will tell them the truth." She said loud enough for everyone to hear. Chou Tzuyu finally relaxed a bit in the presence of a trusted friend.

Yang Yuna's eyes flashed with disgust when Chou Tzuyu attempted to touch her shoulder as leverage of support. She stepped away, fearful of the weird substances dripping from the woman's body. Her nose crinkled. What was that awful smell?

The reporters stared at Yang Yuna, microphones thrust into her face. Even now, the flashes of cameras were still going off like fireworks.

Yang Yuna glanced at Chou Tzuyu who rapidly nodded her head, urging her to speak the truth and nothing but the truth. "Chou Tzuyu does give out friendship bracelets. She handpicks each charm." She held up the beautiful silver bracelet on her arms.

"It's only for people who are as loyal to her as a dog would be to their master." Yang Yuna's words caused a wave of murmurs. Everyone understood what she was implying.

"Yuna, what are you doing—"

"Chou Tzuyu hired the model to slander my older sister's name in public. Both of them understood the consequences of going after Rosè Yang and still took the risk like a fool." Yang Yuna didn't bother to reveal the forgotten name of the insignificant model. Everyone knew who she was referring to. It wasn't every day that people tried to slander Rose Yang when it's publicly known whose woman she is.

Chou Tzuyu's horrified face was left for the camera to capture at every angle possible. How many times had she been betrayed today? "Yang Yuna, you, you—"

"Save the insults for jail." Yang Yuna chuckled, "That is," she lowered her voice and bent close to Chou Tzuyu, "If President Park lets you live after this."

Yang Yuna had finally abandoned her chase towards Rose Yang. The rude awakening from yesterday was enough for her to stop pursuing a taken man, especially when he had zero indications of abandoning Rose Yang.

Chou Tzuyu almost collapsed until she finally saw her beacon of light. Leisurely, a man was strutting in the distance, approaching a store. She could only see the side profile of the tall and well-built body. He was surrounded by his team of people and security.

"Jeong Jio!" Chou Tzuyu cried out, completely unaware that the bodyguard who abandoned her was working under his orders. At the mention of the new CEO of Jeong Corporation, the reporters were momentarily distracted.